Friday, January 7, 2011

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINTY ONE




Steve you will have to tell us what this bird is, I don't really know. Steve writes Shooting My Universe and Steve I want to tell you that you do a wonderful job. Dad.

Below is what Steve sent.

"Good morning, Dad,This is a Purple Sandpiper. It is a species spend most of its life in the North Atlantic. In the winter, they come as far south as Massachusetts along the coast. They flock together and cling to the rocks of the shores here in Gloucester and on our breakwater. Hardy, plump little birds, they tough out the winter here and fly back north to bread in March and April. Steve."
.
" Life is so short- do not waste it"

.
Good Morning.

A Video of Jim and Dad below
....


My son Jim and his wife Beverly visited us yesterday, he is the one that writes Tennessee Granddaddy We enjoyed making this video above, Mary was behind the camera. .

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

.

Jennifer White's Blog

John White's Blog

.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

.I would like to ask you how are you feeling this Friday morning, I know that you may be thinking that tomorrow is Saturday and that alone is enough to make you smile, well keep it up all day, because smiles is one of the thing that we are producing, the other two things Tomatoes and Roses. Dad.

.

I am feeling very good this morning, at one time I gave you my mood every morning, I am going to start that again,

My mood today 1/7 11 is Happy. and whatever happens today I am going to try and stay that way, I cannot do anything that would change things .DAD.

.Sara I have not forgot you, I could never do that, I am just running late again as usual, I need a smile to bad to not click on Sara's Dog Training blog, you are so faithful in showing me around, I did have a nice comment from your Mom yesterday that I was glad to get, they are almost there.

.( You will need to use the back up button for this link below, it is worth the trouble. )

http://www.burpee.com/?cid=PPC .. You must look at this if you are planning to produce any tomatoes this year.

Dad's Memoirs

.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.Dad's Smile Album .

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..This is the page that you need to keep your eye on all the way to the bottom of the page . Dad.

I arrive at this spot every day when I am putting together my journal. I have not given you very much, but you know all about my side panel.

As usual I will be staying in hollering distance of the office today, one reason, snow is predicted

Next week I am going to write a journal for Saturday-- Sunday will be my only rest day, I must have the Sunday morning meeting.

BYE BYE DAD



7 comments:

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad,
I awoke in a happy mood too...I'll be heading to work soon, & hope my mood continues all day!
xoxoxox

Becky said...

What a wonderful video of you and Jim. I really enjoyed that. Would love to see one with Mary in it, too. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Dad,

This is a Purple Sandpiper. It is a species spend most of its life in the North Atlantic. In the winter, they come as far south as Massachusetts along the coast. They flock together and cling to the rocks of the shores here in Gloucester and on our breakwater. Hardy, plump little birds, they tough out the winter here and fly back north to bread in March and April.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning from Savannah...

We'll be driving into Florida today but first I had to come by and view the promised video. I am glad I did. It was wonderful to see Father and Son sitting and chatting about things they enjoy. Tell Jim I go to his blog most days and always enjoy his joke of the day and thought for the day.

Looks like another snowy weekend for many people starting today and lasting through the weekend. We are just south of it. Do stay warm and cozy with you and Prince watching the winter wonderland from the inside. Take care and love to you and Mary and Prince.

...Sara's Mom
p.s. the coffee at the Hampton Inn is better than the stuff we had at the Holiday Inn.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you have decided to post on Saturdays again. It will be great. You always share a lot of good info for all of us. I'll be checking our Burpees seeds as it's good to think about planting on a cold winter day.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming!:
SMILING after watching that beautiful video of you two! I suppose you can make some pretty nice dishes with the tomatoes and the fish, yes? ;) And yes, you CAN eat roses! Rose petals and rose hips are very edible, and rose water is excellent in sweets like cookies and cakes. Very beautiful taste.

Looks very BRRRRR-y over your way ;) Hope you all are staying in and warm and comfy. Did you enjoy your Ruby Tuesdays dinner?

Those purple sandpipers are such cute little birds, aren't they?

Best to you all, love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad,

We really enjoyed the video of you & Tennessee Grandaddy. You did a great job. Thanks for the email reply as well.

Keep up the great blogging.

John