Good Morning. .
Are you surprised to see me here on Saturday, I am little surprised myself I did not think that I would do this ever again, but I will be writing Six journals each week, Saturdays were becoming a long lonsome day for me, and I enjoy so much having a cup of coffee with you, Dad.
.
. Sara since this is saturday and Misty and Oreo are not used to me on that day should I disturb them, I think that I will peep in and see them for a minuet here at Sara's Dog Training . Blog, I am so sorry to hear of Oreo' accident, Dad
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
They may be short but they will be here, and then of course Sunday will be my rest day.
I was have a little trouble with this computer yesterday and I did leave a lot of you out, I will at least thy to get you in today. Dad .
sounds too simple to feel important, but understanding the power of gratitude can change your life forever. Sarah Breathnach said it best..."When we choose not to focus on what's missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth."So sit back, relax and turn up your speakers to enjoy our 2 minute inspirational movie from Learning to Dance in the Rain. The words, the photographs and the music are beautiful!Just click here to watch.Don't forget to play it forward, by sharing this e-mail with friends, family, and co-workers. They'll thank you for it!
( you will need to use back up button to continue after viewing the above)
,,
All the Best.
..
.Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green .
Jennifer White's Blog
..
John White's Blog ... Father and Daughter, who could beat that. DAD.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
.
Shooting My Universe . Thanks Steve for all that you have done for me. Dad
,
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is the page to watch if you produce tomatoes.
.
I said up above that this would be short, but I was excited about getting to have a journal on saturday and just forgot what I was doing, But I think that I am done, for a while any way, We will be staying close to home today because of the weather,
I hope that you will have a nice relaxing week end and I hope to see you early monday morning.
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste any of it.''
.
I know the above is good advice, after living almost 98 years. Those years have passed like a dream, I have so many regrets for not putting more in those years like " Living for others and not so much for myself.
.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Co.
14 years ago

4 comments:
Good morning! We woke up to a big pile of fresh new snow. Luckily, it is the fluffy kind, so the dogs were able to move through it easily this morning. Poor Oreo would love to run & play, but he has to take it easy for a few days.
Have a good weekend!
~Sara
And a good Saturday morning to you DAD....
The coffee smells delicious and so does a visit with you.
The dancing in the rain video shows us what you say every day...time is precious do not waste it and life is precious enjoy it. I will forward the video to friends and look at some of the other videos on that web site.
Have a dancing in the rain kind of day. ..Sara's Mom
Good Morning Dad! I love the video! Thank you for sharing it. I am just enjoying my coffee nice and slowly this morning. The weekends are great. Hope yours is wonderful.
Linda
Good Morning Dad,
It is a wonderful surprise to see you this Saturday morning! I can't imagine you ever being SELFISH!! NO WAY...DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!
They are predicting a Winter Storm for us also starting Sunday night! I might be staying home from work Monday morning!
You & Mary have a great weekend & stay warm!!!
Post a Comment