" Time is so precious- do not waste it '
.
Please remember this, it is serious. Dad.
.
.
Good Morning
.
I am glad to see you this morning, today is the 4th day of 2011 and we are still on our feet, I think that we are going to make it, I am looking forward to a good tomato garden this spring and I am already making plans, come by and I will give you a bag full.
.
. Keep a-Goin'
If you strike a thorn or rose, Keep a-goin'!
If it hails of if it snows,Keep a-goin'!
'Taint no use to sit an'whine
When the fish ain't on your line;
Bait your hook an' keep a-tryin'-Keep a-goin'!
When the weather kills your crop,
Keep a-goin'!Though 'tis work to reach the top,Keep a-goin'!
S'pose you're out o' ev'ry dime,
Gittin' broke ain't any crime;
Tell the world you're feelin' prime -Keep a-goin'!
When it looks like all is up, Keep a-goin'!
Drain the sweetness from the cup,Keep a-goin'!
See the wild birds on the wing,
Hear the bells that sweetly ring,
When you feel like sighin', sing -Keep a-goin'!
.
(by Frank L. Stanton c1920)
.
.`RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link above, click and view.
.
It is my Sumatra x bold coffee time and also my time to visit Sara, Misty and Oreo I just click Sara's Dog Training .blog and I am there, now we are getting somewhre , Sara will tell me all the news.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
.
Shooting My Universe . Don't you dare miss Dad.
.Tomato Casual .. I enjoyed this today, it is interesting. Dad,.
.
Here below is a link that I always give my readers when they have a question for me. You will miss something if you don't read all the way to the end of page.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Jennifer White's Blog
,
John White's Blog
.
Jennifer and John have some very interesting things to tell you. Dad.
.
My sites
DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Shared with everyone in the world On this site you will find the recipe for Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes, as well as other delicious tomato recipes
.
DAD'S MEMOIRS Shared with everyone in the world
.
DAD'S SONGBIRD AND ROSE GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN Shared with everyone in the world l
.
Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site Shared with everyone in the world
.
I am going to slow down here but as usual I will be close to home all day, I am dissapointed in my journal this morning, Joan my friend has sent me two beautiful links and I was not able to get them to work, I am going to try lated. Sorry Joan'
. fami
.
I am feeling good , I am content , I am not going to worry today about things that I Can not change, I will be back in the morning if my life is spared.
" Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way "
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .
14 years ago

5 comments:
Dear Dad Happy New Year to you and Mary and of course not forgetting Princess ~
Ally x
Good morning Dad,
I went back to work yesterday, and I admit it was a bit difficult to get back in the swing of things. I'm sure it will be easier today, and by the end of wednesday, it wil feel like I never had a vacation at all!
Misty is doing very well. She is being more playful. Right now, she's flinging the pillows off the couch and dragging them around....I can't get mad at her, it is so good to see her being silly.
~Sara
Good morning dad...
We are on the road heading to Phila today. First stop to meet the new baby SOfia. Then to visit the grandsons.
Today's poem is more good advise...keep on going..don't let bad things get you down...it's only temporary.
Glad you are content and enjoying each day. Prince and sumatra helps our mood. Have good Tuesday.
...Sara's mom
Hi DAD,
My sister Joan just left. She got to hold Sofia and share her love with the wee girl.
It was so wonderful to have Joan here. Our sister Dorothy was here, too. Three sisters welcoming the newest member to our family.What a blessing. Aloha from Philly...Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Glad to hear you're feeling positive and happy, Dad -- I love the poem very much! ;)
Hope you all are staying warm and comfortable. It's warmer here today and sunny. I'm thankful for whaterver we get.
Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS for a special little man >^^<
Post a Comment