" Time is so precious-do not waste it "
.
Good Morning
.
" Come ye yourself apart and rest awhile, weary I know it of the press and throung, wipe from your brow the sweat and dust of toil, and in my quiet strength again be stromg
.
Those words above came to me in the middle of the night last night and they were a great comfort to me, the words are from one of our hymns. Dad
.
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link above, click and view.
.
This below is from Sara, if I did not have Sara to help me I could not write a Journal.
...
.tricky t-day~ Misty's workout 2
Posted: 03 Jan 2011 09:00 PM PST
.
Thanks to Ricky for giving us the idea to wedge our peanut ball in between the coffee table and couch. I think it is giving Misty a sense of security, and some independence getting on the ball. I still have to lift her back legs onto the ball, but she puts her fronts on quite enthusiastically.Thanks to Marie & Kathy for suggesting the disc. Both my dogs love it. Misty needs to use the nubby side for some extra traction, and I make it harder for Oreo, by giving him the smooth side. They literally fight over who gets to go first, pushing each other off the thing. Misty wins. She didn't earn the nickname "tank" for nothing.After my scary Misty post (sorry, I didn't realize so many of you would react so deeply to my first paragraph, I should have started with a disclaimer!), I thought Misty's fan club would enjoy seeing Misty active, sparkly, and hungry.
..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBFU4jHC7nE.
.
Since we are right here watching Misty why don't we go by Sara's house and see what all of them are up to this morning Here is where we need to go Sara's Dog Training blog and we will receive some smiles that we will remember all day. Dad.
.
Top Tomatoes For Your GardenTo view this email in a browser Click Here
...
I need to ask how are you feeling ? I hope that you are feeling as good as I am. I had a real good night and I am now having my second cup of Sumatra x bold Starbuck coffee, why should I feel bad ?
.
We do not have very much planned for today, it is our bible study night, and we try to keep close to home on that day. Jim and Beverly are comming down tomorrow for a visit, I hope to make a video of me interviewing and introducing him to all of you who do not know him, Dad.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.Shooting My Universe . Don't you dare miss Dad..
.
Tomato Casual .. I enjoyed this today, it is interesting. Dad
Below is a link that I always give my readers when they have a question for me. You will miss something if you don't read all the way to the end of page.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Jennifer White's Blog,
.
John White's Blog.
...
Jennifer and John have some very interesting things to tell you. Dad.
I think that I am done, I am not real sure but I am going to stop here for a while, something interesting might come in, ' I have enjoyed this visit with you very much and I would like to come backing in the morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
Please don't ever forget that. DAD
...
.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Co.
14 years ago

4 comments:
Time is precious and I'm thankful for every day. I hope your Wednesday ia a wonderful one. It's nice to see you have a visit from Jim coming up too.
Good Afternoon DAD...
The verse that came to you last night is telling you it is okay, even good to rest, after so much hard work and hardships, so you can gain strength. Now is the time for you to rest and grow strong because we know tomato season is only a short time away for you...and with it hard work.
It was a beautiful day for our drive from southern NJ to southern VA today. It feels so good to be out of the car. I missed our Starbucks coffee this morning. The Holiday Inn coffee was not on par with Starbucks.
Hope Jim and Beverly are able to make the video this week. Even if they aren't, you'll get to have an enjoyable visit. Safe travels tonight to your Wednesday Bible Study.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince Charming:
Sounds like words of wisdom, Dad, definitely ;) and good that you're staying close to home today. Your friend Steve has some really beautiful photos up today, don't you think? Safe journeys tonight, and love to you all, with special PURRS for the Prince from Jamaka and fams<3
Hi DAD,
Enjoyed you blog today as always. We got some really big snow flakes at our house today. Say hello to Jim & Beverly for us when they visit you tomorrow. Hope Mary is well.
Post a Comment