Friday, February 4, 2011

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTEEN

Special notice- take time today to see what Ronald Regan has to tell us down below, It is interesting. DAD
,
"Tme is so precious-do not waste it"
.
.
GOOD MORNING.

I Hope that all is going good on your spot on the globe, I am still feeling Hapyy, don't seem to have anything to complain about'. In the first thing that I am showing below I wan't to tell you that I was born in 1913 so I did experience some of these things that Ronal Reagan was talking about.

Sara I hope that some of that snow has melted, but I am afraid that not much has. I am glad that I can come to Sara's Dog Training blog and find out, But the main reason that I come is to see my friends Jeff, Sara, Oreo and the sweet memories of Misty, DAD

This piece seem a little long for me to be showing, but remember you can always escape at any time by hitting the back up button above on the left side, so handy if you want to go on and then come back later. DAD.

Click here: What the World Was Like When Ronald Reagan Was Born 100 Years Ago

Here’s that tomato picture. I’ve been trying to show it to you all week. Seems I was not putting enough glue on the back of it to hold it in my blog.

Tomatoes

This picture came from a friend who is enjoying the warm weather in Florida while the most of us are burried in snow.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .

This above is the one to keep handy all year long. Dad.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

A LITTLE SEED OF LOVE.

" If I can plant some little seed of love. That later on will blosson in a smile. It matters not however else I fail. My life will be worth while.

If I can do some litttle act. That later on may soothe some sad heart's pain. It matters not what else I do. My life will not have been in vain."

Weather

Today..2/04/11

Mix of rain and snow showers. High 5C. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
Rain and snow showers this morning changing to mainly rain showers for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.

I am going to find a place to park and stop all of this running around for and get a cup of x bold and relax.

I do want to mention the entry up above that tells what things were like 100 years ago in Ronald Regan's day, I was born in 1913 so the article brought so many memories. back to me, I enjoyed thinking about those times. We were poor but happy. I do hope that you will find time to read this. Dad

I hope to see you in the morning.

BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad,
My G'ma will be 101 this year. Her b-day is July 4th..always fun that our country celebrates her b-day...lol
have a great weekend...GO STEELERS!

Sara said...

DAD,
Good morning, a good friday morning! The sun was shining brightly yesterday, but not enough to do much melting. Jeff got up on the roof to scrape some of the snow off the edges near the gutters. Huge ice jams in our gutters. Next year, we will invest in a snow rake, so he can scrape from the ground.

Oreo was very lively yesterday and had a good time running in the paths in the yard. He's very silly.

Have a good weekend!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD,

You certainly are a planter of many little seeds that sprout into many big SMILES. What a lovely verse you offer us today.

The sun is shining brightly this morning and I will go for a long walk. I listen to a book on an mp3 player while I walk and before you know it I have walked for 1 hour and about 3 miles. I certainly wouldn't be doing that if I was back home in the very snowy north. And I also wouldn't be getting any of those fresh picked Ruskin tomatoes which we are enjoying.

As wonderful as life is in sunny Florida, I will be ready at the end of the month to head north to see family and friends...they make me feel warm inside. Tomorrow you will get to spend some time with Zachary and that will bring you joy. Enjoy the weekend.
...Sara's Mom

Becky said...

Dad, that article about how things have changed in the last 100 years was just fascinating. I am glad we have things like improved health care now, but I also think it must have been so lovely back in the days when there were very few cars and freeways. The quieter life sounds appealing. Inventions like the internet and the cell phone are kind of a mixed blessing, I think.

This poem you shared today is very special. I think I am going to make a wall hanging out of this poem, because we all have days where we wonder why we are here.

I hope you are having a good day today, and thanks again for sharing these wonderful things with use, and most of all for sharing yourself.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

My comment disappeared again! Anyhow, interesting reading about those times some of my elders would talk about when I was growing up -- some good and some bad, but I would prefer slower and simpler life, too!

Those are lovely tomatoes -- do they make you want to be out in the garden? ;)

Wishing you all a warm, safe and comfortable weekend, with love (and purrs!) from Jamaka and fams<3