Monday, February 14, 2011

MONDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY THREE

"For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
James 4:14


Good Morning,



Weather

Today. 2/14/11
Abundant sunshine. High 15C. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Plenty of sunshine. High around 60F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph

Since weathere and the tempeature are important to Dad I am going to show you this above. That looks good for me, 60 degrees, that will make them grow. Dad.


And here is something better than the weather, click on this Sara's Dog Training blog and you can have a litte visit with Sara and Oreo, even if it is monday morning. I Love Oreo on mondays also. DAD.

Dad's Favorite Links, I have many more, Dad.

.
American Profile Magazine .. Here is something that I want to mention right here, if you are not reading America Profile Magazine you are missing something, check and see if I am right,

ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Burpee

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog

LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

I have not even mentioned that x bold Starbucks coffee, it is ready and waiting on you, sit in that rocker over there and I will serve you this morning. Cream and sugar ?

I am going to stop here untill Mary comes to the office, for some unknow reason to me I have lost the Video that we had at the top ,she will get if fixed, she is an expert with Videos, and I am not.

And when it is working I will be back with some more, I am not done yet. Just a bad monday morning, but I am smiling anyway.

Dad's Memoirs

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.
Dad's Smile Album

.
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden


Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009


Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. Dad says to keep this one handy all year, you can use it.

BYE BYE DAD

.© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Sara said...

60 degrees? Lucky you!

I'm off to work this morning. 5 days, and then I have a week off! I can't wait.

Hope you have a good Monday.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD and Happy Valentine Day..

That is a lovely photo on the mugs of a beautiful couple...Ray and LaVerne. And sharing it with us today is your Valentine gift to LaVerne. She is in your heart always.

With temps in the 60s and the sun in the sky and a smile on your face, it is a day to be happy. I know I am. I am going for a walk along the beach and will think of you as I pass some unusual bird feeders along the road and see some sea birds along the beach. It is wonderful to breath in the clean fresh air on a day like this. Have to finish my cup of Sumatra first..it is good!

Hugs to you, Mary and charming Prince.
..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,
We are back in Hawaii. I hear the sun is shining in Philly. All I saw when I was there were clouds, fog, snow, sleet and rain. I miss the grandbabies, but love the sweet smelling air, flowers and mynah birds out side my window. Have a lovely day. Your mug is lovely as are your thought for your sweet lady.
Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

What a wonderful video, and I'm so glad Ms. Mary got it to work so we could see it. That mug has got to be one of the nicest gifts ever <3 and I know it makes the coffee all the more special, doesn't it?

Your friend Steve has some beautiful photos posted today and for the last few days. They should help us all to SMILE even on a Monday, and if they don't do the trick, one look at that sweet Prince and a listen to his purring and we'll all be SMILING! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams ;) <3

Muddphoto said...

Thanks for reading American Profile and for including us in your favorite links.
Sincerely,
David Mudd
Photo Editor, American Profile