Good Morning.
Are you feeling as good as I am this Thursday morning ? I would like ham and eggs, two slices of bacon and two or three slices of those fresh home grown tomatoes, and a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, then I will be ready to face what ever comes my way today. But always remember this, before we do all this we must " Begin the day with God."
I had a real good day yesterday, I received more email, comments and cell phone calls than usual, and they all were from my long time readers, I know them on a first name basis, know most of their families, and they all know me as just DAD, and there are several young people as young as 8 years old that I hear from. One of them is Micah, who lives in Birmingham, Ala. His aunt Vicki also writes me regularly. Now that is the kind of a blog that I want to write. A lot of just hits mean nothing to me, I only count comments and the good times we can exchange experiences, pictures and any other thing that we have at the time we are talking. Now will some of you my friends tell me what you think. white6416r@aol.com . Just Old Dad.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
BABY CHICKS WEB CAM
Watch the baby chicks hatch, many children have never seen this, Dad.
A Blessing.
'' Give this house, O traveler I pray, A blessing as you pass this way.And if you've time, I beg your pardon, While you're at it__bless the tomato garden."
Taken from"Verses I Like. "
The World's First Seedless Tomato To view this email in a browser Click Here
..
This link above will need the back up button above to continue, there may be other places on this blog that I did not see , if you run up against a stump any where the back up button will let you continue.)
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page Here is the one that I keep on hand all year long, come in handy. Dad`
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
Today.02/03/11
Mostly cloudy. High 6C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
I must go I need more X bold coffee and a little break I have enjoyed my time with you this morning and that I know a lot of you by your first name, we have been friends a long time and we are not going to stop now
.I am coming back in the morning if you will let me.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
BYE BYE DAD
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

3 comments:
We too still have a lot of cold weather and lots of snow. Now it's got a layer of ice added with another layer of snow on top. I love your verse today about blessing your tomato garden. That is a keeper. Truly I do think your garden is blessed as you always have those wonderful tomatoes! I hope your Thursday is a great one!
Good Morning DAD..
Since yesterday was not a beach day we drove out to Hunsader's in farm country where we drank a delicious shake made with 5 yes 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream and about a pint of strawberries. It was so thick we couldn't pull it up through the straw. While it softened a bit, we went into the fields picked 3 pounds of strawberries. We paid for the strawberries and bought some of the last of their winter Ruskin tomatoes. They were selling a huge carton for $6.00..we did not buy that. Then we stopped at a house with a small orange orchard and bought a small bag of fresh picked navel oranges and 2 pink grapefruit. So, no bacon in the house for you this morning but I can give you a large bowl of sliced strawberries with cream after you eat half a juicy grapefruit and drink a glass or fresh squeezed orange juice. Or wait for lunch to have a fresh tomato sandwich. And of course there is always bold coffee brewing. Have a wonderful Thursday and keep smiling.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:
Isn't the internet and blogging wonderful? You can make friends all over the world, with all ages, for free. I'm very thankful for that, aren't you, Dad?
A seedless tomato? Gosh, I think the seeds are the best part -- they give the tomato interesting texture and character. Don't think I'd even want to try a seedless tomato --but there's something for those who do!
Wishing you all a warm and comfortable evening. Love, Jamaka and fams<3
Post a Comment