"Life is so short; use it well."
Good Morning,
Results and Roses
The man who wants a garden fair,
Or small or very big,
With flowers growing here and there,
Must bend his back and dig.
The things are mighty few on earth,
That wishes can attain;
Whate're we want of any worth
We've got to work to gain.
It matters not what goal you seek;
Its secret here reposes;
You've got to dig from week to week
To get results or roses."
Author Unknown
Good Morning Sara hope that all is well up where you are, I know that it is cold but some day spring is going to come, Sara have you ever seen that tree at the top, since it is in your state I thought you may have. I am going to look at your blog Sara's Dog Training blog and find out about Oreo. Keep him warm. DAD.
Some times the link above will not take you to Sara and Oreo, see if this works .Sara's Dog Training DAD,
....
We had an elderly Lady stay with us and she shared some excellent notes. They were very good for me. I hope you don't mind me sending them to you. Scott•
Three thieves that come when we pray: Hurry, Worry, and Weariness• The kindest form of correction is example.• Worry is like sitting in a rocking chair; it gives us something to do but doesn’t get us anywhere.• Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only robs today of its strength.• The word worry is not in the bible; but the meaning is Philippians 4:6 “be careful for nothing”• If we lack faith we tend to worry, if we lack love we tend to be critical, if we lack grace we tend to be impatient.• Worry gives small things a big shadow.
Thanks Scott for sending this above, I needed it. Why worry ? Starting this moring I am going to stop. DAD.
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
http://www.jfk50d.blogspot.com/
....
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
The weather is still a popular subject to us old tomato producers. We can worry about it but we can not do any thing about it.
Today...3/08/11.
Mostly cloudy. High 17C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly cloudy. A few peeks of sunshine possible. High 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Dad's Favorite Links
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
Don't you leave this journal untill you have clicked on me Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . I will help you out in your tomato garden.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
This is going to be all for now, I enjoyed the visit and I hope that I can have another one on Wednesday morning. I don't think that I have even mention X bold coffee this morning, it is ready and waiting.
One other thing that I wan't to say is that I hope that you will read what is said up above about worrying. I alread have and I am going to do that this day, I think that I might feel better tonight if I do.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

3 comments:
Hopefully that is the last of the snow and ice for the season! Let mud season begin!
Have a good day :)
Good Morning DAD...
Results and Roses is a lovely poem with an important message. Hard work and attention to the details is what brings about positive results. That is why you have such a lovely productive garden every year and that is why the birds have a wonderful habitat to visit each day.
With all the snow and ice outside my window one would not expect to see sparrows but there the were sitting on the window ledge. I think they may be nesting in my holiday wreath that is still hanging near that window. I think I will toss them some toasted bread on my way out today.
Sara has not seen the last of the snow and ice. The weather forecast is for a significant storm, a wintery mix heading our way. Those magical trees are what made me decide to move here back in 1967. The sun was shining and all the trees were glistening and we were on the bus and I said how could we not want to live in a place so beautiful. I still find it to be beautiful, my husband would rather be in Florida for another month.
Hope you enjoy your 63 and partial sun day playing in the soil.
..Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince Charming:
There's a lot of wisdom in those words, Dad! One of my favorite songs is "Don't Worry, Be Happy" -- remember that song? It's true -- worry doesn't solve any problems and it just takes all the good out of life, so why do it? We always look back on it and say, "Why did I waste the time and effort worrying? It's over now and here I am, still going on!" ;)
Hope your day is a good one, and that your garden is thriving -- ours looks the best I think it ever has. With all the rain we have been getting, some of the camellias that haven't blooomed for years are blooming!
Do you have any coffee left, Dad? I'd sure love another cup. Excuse me for not posting yesterday, by the way -- I had some computer issues I HAD to deal with. ;)
Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS for the Prince >^^<
Post a Comment