Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT

" Give of your best to the Master, give him the best that you have "
...
Good Morning.

We had a thunder storm that had been predicted pass through Dad's tomato garden yesterday, A lot of water fell here, a little over 2 inches. there was some flooding near us, but not dangerous Mary and I had to go to the drug store and the driving was not easy. Here below is the weather for today at 3 a.m. looks like no rain today
...
Today..3/02/11
Partly cloudy. High 16C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.


Because of the weather I was not able to look after these. Cams. as I usually do, I will be back on the job this morning, the birds and squirles will think that I have give up my WildLife Habitat no I have not, you will see me this morning just as soon as the sun comes up over the hen house.
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

The three Cams are in working order, and I hope that you do get some pleasure out of them, if you would watch right close you might see old Dad wandering around acting busy, but if the weather is bad he won't be there, instead inside taking one of his famous naps.
...

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE ,,,This is one of my favorite blogs, Dad
...
I must go and find out about Oreo. I need his smile to get the day started, Sara will tell me if I ask, well I am asking Sara's Dog Training blog. Thanks Sara for all that you bring to us to enjoy. DAD.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. This is the link to keep all year long. You will be surprised to find so much help there..
...
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad..


Eagle Web Cam

Ecobirder

Glen in Australia

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam

Jennifer White's Blog

John White's Blog

LEARN BIRD SONGS

Let's Live and Learn Together

Sara's Dog Training

Shooting My Universe

Tennessee Granddaddy

There's No Place Like Home

Tomato Casual

........
This is going to be all for now, I may drop in again later this morning if any thing comes in. Enjoyed being with you. Please remember my side panel for the things that I missed, and if you see something that I left out let Dad know at white6416r@aol.com.


LOVE YOU.

BYE BYE DAD


5 comments:

Donna. W said...

I hadn't thought of that old hymn in a long, long time. Thanks for the memories.

Sara said...

Hi DAD,
I went back to work yesterday after a week off. Always a bit of a difficult adjustemnt - for the kids too. TOday should be a bit better.

Hope you have a good Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

We are in the car heading home after 2 months away. I am ready to be home but not ready for snow...I hope there won't be another storm this season. Looks like you will have good winds for drying up the ground and getting it ready for those Burpee tomatoes that are in the mail.

I know I going to take a nap today...maybe I'm the car. We had a very busy day at my daughter's house yesterday. Of course we had some fun as well playing and reading to the grandsons.

Have a great day. I am enjoying the warmth from the sunshine coming in the window. Hope it is a sunny day for you.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, warm, sunny Prince Charming:

Isn't it wonderful how you have a drying-out period after the heavy rain of yesterday? The birds and squirrels will be happy, too, when the flowers bloom and all the worms and bugs are easy to catch ;)

Hoping you've had a warm and comfortable day/evening and are relaxing with that sweet little man. He needs to divide his lap time between you and Ms. Mary, doesn't he? Love to you all, from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad & Mary,

Love your videos & cams are great as well. Sorry you had to get out the the rain yesterday but wasn't it a beautiful sunny day today? Warmer weather still on the way.