" Always begin the day with God "
How are you feeling on this Monday morning ? I am feeling very good because we did get the new tomatoes where they belong and I checked them yesterday and they seem to be doing real good, we hope to have a few tomatoes soon.
The weather is real good here the high today will be 85, that should make them grow.
We have two very close friends who live in Canada, and they visit us often, and this below is what gave us this this trip, I took the picture and made a real bad job, as you know Mary is sick and I am alone in writing this journal, so don't expect to much out of this old man. This maple syrup is very good, and it sure does something for those pancakes. Our friends do make this syrup as we would say from scratch, They tap the trees to catch the syrup, and from there a lot goes on until you see it in that jug below, I don't know about all that to be talking it. I am sorry if I have made you hungry. DAD.
I hope that our Side Panel is still being of good use to you, we will be adding more as we find them.
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com
All three cameras are in service, #1 shows our flag waving over our tomato garden, # 2 shows the lighted bird bath, and a view of the tomato plants. # 3 shows a section of our WildLife Habitat.
Live Writer isn't working properly today, and I think my Blog is showing up twice. Hopefully I'll get things working right by tonight..
I may come back during the day, and I do hope to be able to see you on Tuesday morning.
If the comment section is not working, send me your comment by e-mail at white6416r@aol.com
" Always begin the day with God "
Good morning.
How are you feeling on this Monday morning ? I am feeling very good because we did get the new tomatoes where they belong and I checked them yesterday and they seem to be doing real good, we hope to have a few tomatoes soon.
The weather is real good here the high today will be 85, that should make them grow.
We have two very close friends who live in Canada, and they visit us often, and this below is what gave us this this trip, I took the picture and made a real bad job, as you know Mary is sick and I am alone in writing this journal, so don't expect to much out of this old man. This maple syrup is very good, and it sure does something for those pancakes. Our friends do make this syrup as we would say from scratch, They tap the trees to catch the syrup, and from there a lot goes on until you see it in that jug below, I don't know about all that to be talking it. I am sorry if I have made you hungry. DAD.
I hope that our Side Panel is still being of good use to you, we will be adding more as we find them.
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com
All three cameras are in service, #1 shows our flag waving over our tomato garden, # 2 shows the lighted bird bath, and a view of the tomato plants. # 3 shows a section of our WildLife Habitat.
I am in need of a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, and I think that many of you will want to join me, it would be nice if that were possible
I am going to slow down for a while, maybe a short rest before I get out to the garden. We said up above to " Begin the day with God " why don't we try to continue and finish the day with Him.
Live writer isn't working properly today, and I think my Blog is showing up twice. Hopefully I'll get things working right by then.
I may come back during the day, and I do hope to be able to see you on Tuesday morning.
If the comment section is not working, send me your comment by e-mail to me white6416r@aol.com
BYE BYE DAD.

4 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,
Looks like you are going to have the good stuff on your pancakes this morning. Canada's is proud of her Maple Trees. They're pictured on the flag. I bet this very special Maple Syrup is from a very special friend. I'll be around later in the day, so save some of that delicious extra bold for me. Aloha...Sara's aunt.
Good Morning DAD...
Sorry to read that your helper is still not feeling good. I think maple syrup is a good remedy to help fight diabetes and cancer. Maybe adding some of this pure wonderfully delicious syrup to Mary's foods will help her too. Len uses it in his oatmeal, his yogurt, and on some veggies. Here is one site to read about the benefits:
http://www.homeremedyguru.org/maple-syrup-compounds-help-fight-diabetes-cancer
We know that fresh tomatoes are healthy too. And soon you will be eating them fresh from your garden. This week's warmer dry weather should really help establish your plants. I think today, you and Mary can sit on your patio and watch the plants grow and watch the birds feed and enjoy the warm sunshine on your faces. Relax and dream of tomato sandwiches.
....Sara's Mom
Hi DAD,
Thinking of Mary and hoping that she will soon be feeling better. We know that she is doing all she can to heal. I think her big problem is doing too much when she is up and about. I hope you are having sunny weather with pleasant breezes. DAD and Mary sitting in their comfortable chairs watching the tomatoes growing would make me smile. Time for that coffee. Aloha,.....Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince:
*PRAYERS & HEALING PURRS* for Ms. Mary to feel better soon and we hope that she is getting plenty of C.A.T. (Cat-Assisted Therapy, the very best thing for what ails you) from your sunny little man.
Oh, I know you are enjoying the syrup. The maple sugar candy I have had on a couple of occasions is one of nature's great treats. I am glad I live nowhere near where they make it or I would have some serious problems ;) staying away from it.
So happy to hear your plants are healthy and happy, and that the weather is good. Praying it stays good for you.
Love to all, and PURRS, from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment