Good Morning.
How are things going with you on this Monday morning that I like so well. I like it because I want to get back to the tomato garden, and to I am tired of being quiet. The tomatoes are look better, but not nears as good as last year, hail storm took care of that for me/
I think that the tomato crop that I had last year (2010 ) was the best one that I have ever had, but I am not giving up, I am happy that I am doing as good as I am this year.
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 104 countries and almost 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you, it an still appear in today's Journal.
Our eaglets are getting so, so big. I checked them out this afternoon at:
http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html
and one of them went flying onto one of the branches....already a big wing span. They seem to be doing fine without their Mama in the care of the Wildlife Center of Virginia.
Sent to Dad by Joan.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Nicaragua.
Visit Nicaragua on Wikipedia
Here below is a few thoughts about growing old, I am enjoying my old age ( 98 ) when September2nd arrives, I am learning that there is still a few things that I can do to make you smile. DAD
" The only thing worse than growing old is to be denied the privilege"
" Old age is when you get that morning after feeling without the night before"
" You can tell when you are getting old . when you sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going "
I should talk a little more about Tomatoes and a little less about some of the thing that I have said above, but some times I am not fully awake at this hour, you know that I have not had a cup of that Starbucks x bold yet, I am heady there now it is ready.
I have not mentioned our Side Panel this morning, please use it today, you will find all that you need there.
Today Weather ...5/16/11
Showers possible. High 14C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
I hope to be able to knock on your door in the morning,
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:
Good morning! Were you having lots of trouble with blogger last week? I was! Seems like everything is working again.
I planted my tomatoes on Saturday. I'm a bit wary, because some little critter ate all my snap peas plants one night. Hopefully, the critter won't come back for my other veggies.
Chewy is doing well, and is such a joy. He wakes up with such enthusiasm. IN fact, he does everything with enthusiasm! Oreo loves having a buddy.
Have a good monday. Looks like a rainy week here.
Good Morning DAD...
I hope all this rain doesn't mess up the new batch of tomatoes...you have worked so hard to grow your own crop. I bet all the farmers are having a difficult season and tomatoes at the stands will be few and expensive this year.
Yesterday our weatherman said rain throughout the work week and then sunshine next Sunday. Boy.. was that suppose to make us happy. I have company visiting and we will be out and about today...hopefully between rain showers.
When we stop for coffee, it will be for another cup of Sumatra. Thanks for warming me up this morning. ...Sara's Mom
Good Day, DAD,
I had two belly laughs today. The first was when I watched Sara's video of Misty going through a chute for the first time and the second was when I read your thoughts on getting old. The first thought made me sigh. The third one made me laugh out loud. Got to keep the old rocking chair rocking. Every year of our lives is different. Every year of growing tomatoes is different - no comparisons. Each year is filled with new lessons. Keep smiling. Aloha....Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sunny Prince:
Hoping your tomato crop will surprise you pleasantly, Dad -- it is too bad about the hail wrecking the first plants, but hopefully these new ones are working extra hard to make up for lost time ;)
Yes, those eaglets are looking great! It's wonderful to see them thriving like that.
Well, for me, this is MOANday, but I'll try to SMILE and maybe another cup of coffee will help. Sending love and PURRS to you all, Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment