Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWO

" Count your blessings, count them one by one, and it might surprise you what the Lord has done "
....
Good Morning .

I hope that all is well at your part of the world this morning. I had a wonderful rest last night and I am ready to get out and get my hands dirty. We have been promised rain and I hope that it gets here.




I do need to mention to you the picture of the two books that are for sale, they are in the side panel to your right, they would make a nice Fathers day gift, and if ordered today I thing that they would get there in time.




wordless wednesday
Posted: 14 Jun 2011 09:00 PM By Sara, Thanks that is so nice. DAD.




Todays weather report June 16th 2011.
Afternoon thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 28C. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 84F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.







Most amazing FLAG photo I have ever seen...of course it is Steve's http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-flag-day.html







Here’s something someone sent me and I thought you would enjoy.





This baby is so cute. Wouldn't you just love to give her a hug

g1_thumb
Keeper is hiding her milk bottle...
g2_thumb

Her eyes are beautiful. Most babies measuring 5 ft. would be considered big, but newborn giraffe, Margaret, at Chester Zoo, U.K., is seen as unusually small for her species. She is one of the smallest giraffes ever born at Chester Zoo but pint-sized Margaret will soon be an animal to look up to.



g3_thumb2
Little Margaret, who is the first female Rothschild giraffe born at the zoo, is being hand-reared by her dedicated keepers.
g4_thumb1
g5_thumb1
g6_thumb1

The first calf for six-year-old mum Fay, Margaret, who was born two weeks early, tipped the scales at just 34 kilos (75 lbs.) and is a mere 5 ft. tall.

Tim Rowland's, team leader of the Giraffes section, said: 'Margaret is one of the smallest giraffe calves we have ever seen.

Fay isn't the largest of giraffes and Margaret was also early which might go some way to explaining her size.

'Margaret was having difficulty suckling so our keeper team are now hand-rearing her.

I'm sure you'll agree that she is precious!

---


Hi Ray,Yes we do have a website now. www.sanjuanmountainsllamatreks.comWe are ready to start weekend trips!We have no chance of growing tomatoes outside here. The nights are simply too cold!Hope all is well on your end. We got to see Dennis K. and Jennifer Downs at our conv. this past weekend.Good days. Seems kind of strange to have conv. at the beginning of summer!Best,Laura and David



I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to a screeching halt.






This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. One new country was listed yesterday. ( Jordan ))Your money back if you are not satisfied. DAD.....Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased DAD.



Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3




Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbirds and Roses
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

I am making so many mistakes here this morning, I am going to stop for a cup of x bold and a little rest, then I will come back and see if I can do any better

Our Bible study for tonight is Luke chapter 21. Sweet words of Jesus.





My Daily Prayer.

If I can do some good today.





If I can serve along life's way.





If I can something helpful say.





Lord show me how.







That is all for now.







BYE BYE Dad

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, I love the baby giraffe. She is precious. Of course pretty much all baby animals are cute.

Yesterday, Oreo's vet had a photo of her 3 week old foul. She was so cute!

Oreo and Chewy are busy chasing and tearing around the house right now. Hope they don't wake up Jeff! They always have a riotous play session when we get back from our walk.

GIves me time to catch up on people's blogs.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

It is a gorgeous morning. I am sitting by the blue water with my cup of bold Haitian coffee ...it is so delicious. Yesterday we stopped for coffee in Canandaigua and a woman and her little girl came in. The woman owns a coffee bean farm in Nicaragua. We had lots to talk about. Then she talked the shop owner into preparing a Cuban specialty for her and me. It was a double shot of express and an equal amount of sugar served in a tiny cup...so so sweet but so so good. He now plans to add it to his coffee menu.

Oh, those giraffe photos had me smiling and crying .. how cute is that baby...especially love those big eyes. Thanks for posting them. And I hope everyone takes a moment to view Steve's Flag photo...very moving and solemn.

Today we hope to visit the forged and waterfalls in Watkins glen and tonight eat fresh picked strawberries at a local church festival. Another good vacation day.

Enjoy this new day ... it is almost the longest day of the year so you will have outdoor light for traveling to your Bible study.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Nice thoughts you've shared with us, Dad ;) and I also hope you get the forecast rain to help your plants grow. Yes, that baby is cute, but I know someone who's even CUTER and he lives at Dad's house -- please give him cuddles from us, won't you? We love sweet sunny Prince so much ;)

Those are beautiful pictures your friend Steve has posted, aren't they?

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
Tonight is a full moon - a ROSE MOON. I hope you get a wonderful sighting on your way to or way home from Bible Study. Enjoy the evening. Aloha.....Sara's aunt