" let us love one another for Love is of God "
Today
Times of sun and clouds. High 32C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sun and clouds mixed. High around 90F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Good Morning
How are all my friends feeling on this nice Saturday morning ? It's a day of rejoicing for the most of us for we know that a little relaxing time is coming up,for the most of us. For myself I write no more journals until Monday morning. There is no doubt on what Pamela and Carol are so happy about, who wouldn't with all those fish that they caught.
| | |||||
This is what Jim wrote about their fishing trip on Friday.
"Here's the result. We had our limit of 8 lake trout before 1 PM. They averaged about 5 pounds each. Largest was over 7 lb. A good day. Pamela and Carol were happy girls!"
I would like to call your attention to the pictures of the two books by Vic Weals. They would make good gifts for any one young or old . Why not let Dad help you on your xmas shopping Just order your books and send me the list and I will add an approbate card signed as by you and old Dad at no cost to you. Dad
" The thing that is really hard, and amazing is giving up on being perfect and beginning to work on being yourself "
By Anna Quintile
This is truly one of the more remarkable e-mails I have received and that's why I'm passing it on.
I am selling advertising space in this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. DAD.
This is Saturday and I usually keep this journal open until late afternoon. That is what I am doing today. I have more to add.
I am sending Love and best of everything that you do this weekend, Do spend it wisely. I will see you Monday morning.
BYE BYE DAD

2 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
After many efforts to get onto blogspot this morning, I have finally succeeded. And, I am so glad I did because I got to watch that absolutely amazing video of the Humpback Whale Rescue that you posted. I have tears of joy as I watch her dance for her rescuers.
I took my mug of coffee and newspaper over to sit with Doodles this morning. She is missing her owners and meowed most of the time. I think a visit from Prince would have settled her.
Have a great Saturday and Sunday.
...Sara's Mom
Hi DAD,
I, too, really enjoyed the Whale Rescue video.
The whale's joy on being free was wonderful to behold. A true celebration of life. Tomorrow is a day of rest as well as sharing with friends at your Bible Reading. Aloha....Sara's aunt.
Post a Comment