TIME IS SO PRECIOUS= DO NOT WASTE IT.
Good Morning
Monday is here and I am out of my bed feeling good and ready to get back to work, I even have a little grin even though it is early and I have not had any Sumatra x bold coffee, we can get some started and have it ready very soon.
The reason that I am here so early is because that I am so far behind. When I turned this computer on this morning I did not have one word written , not even the least thought of what to tell you I wish that some of you would stop in and help me this morning DAD
Today
More sun than clouds. High 21C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. High near 70F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph
The first thing that I would like to know is how are you doing, I hope that all has been going good for you since I have talked to you, I have missed all those comments that you send me.
The first thing that I am going to do this morning is go to Hyperbarie oxygen therapy and and get in that two hour period of breathing that wonderful oxygen, I am begin to feel the need for it. It is doing me so much good, I do not to miss any more days, I had to miss three when I went to our convention, and I thought of you all every morning, I remembered how you would be sitting Dad
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- My Everyday Life
- Record Relics
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training
- Shooting My Universe
- Starbucks
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
I never knew of the boat rescues that took place on 9/11. Here is a video of boat owners rallying and rescuing hundreds of thousands of people from NYC. So nice that Tom Hanks is recognizing these deeds in this video. Joan
http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDOrzF7B2Kg?rel=0
Hi Friend.
this will truly help you discover who you literally are making money
http://akurin.web.fc2.com/GrahamTurner97.html
goodbye
=
I will finish this after I have my oxygen treatment, it will be early afternoon. Love you.
BYE BYE DAD

6 comments:
I'm sure everyone at the treatment center will be happy to see you this morning. You'll leave with a little extra pep in your step.
We are looking forward to some sunny days at the end of this week. All the rain and dreariness seems to be getting to everyone.
Have a good Monday.
I am hoping you have a wonderful Monday!
Good Afternoon DAD...
After a full morning of appointments I am able to stop by for a coffee and smile break. You should be back from your treatment and visit with friends ready to enjoy a lovely afternoon. I will go out for a long walk with my friend...I do enjoy walking and chatting. I hope the people at the treatment center found you energized after the treatment.
We are having problems posting comments from our pcs and I can only post from my phone. I hope Google corrects the problem soon.
Have a lovely day. ....Sara's mom
HI DAD,
I, too, have been having trouble posting.
Your new friends at HBOT are full of smiles after being greeted by your this morning. You always put a smile on my face. Now, I hope, I get another one when this comment gets posted.
Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt
BINGO...you did it. What a good feeling.
Now, I am going to see if I can view CAM 3.
Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Glad to hear you are feeling good and looking forward to the week -- and we all missed you, too! There have got to be a lot of SMILES out here coming your way, and I know there are a lot of *PURRS*, too ;) Sounds like you're having perfect Autumn weather to start the week off, too. Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment