Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT

This yellow rose pictured above is from our rose garden this last spring. Picture by Mary. We plan to enlarge are rose garden in the spring of 2009. We will soon be placing an order with with Jackson and Perkins for these roses.

Good Morning,

video
Click on the arrow above to play.

I am hoping tha all is going good in your part of the world this morning, all is well here in The Tennessee Valley, and believe it or not I am feeling good, my mood is happy and I can even smile.

We all do have lots to be thankful for and I know that I do not think of that enough. I find it good to try each morning to sit a little while in quietness and just think of all the good things that God and others have done for me. I do not feel worthy of any of it, but I am thankful.

I know that you are needing your tea and coffee as soon as you can get it, give me about five minuets and I will be able to pour you a cup.

TOMATO CASUAL

..Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.
******
Dont let anything keep you from reading Helen's blog. It is good, I know because I read it. DAD


myeverydaylife

http://www.dadstomatogarden.com/

This link above will be easier to remember than the other one, but they are both working, either one will take you right to Dad's Blog.

http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home

://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home

I would like to remind you that the four web pages above contain most of all the information that you would need to get you started in producing those Good Home Grown Tomatoes and SMILES.
These pages are edited daily and any changes that need to be made to keep them current and up to date.


Tennessee Granddaddy Do I have to say anything. DAD,

Record Relics
Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.

WEATHER
You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.

We did have an email from Google yesterday, they are working on the blog that we had deleted, it sounded a little more hopeful. But if it don't go through we will make it anyway with what we have now and all the help and encouragement that we are receiving from you.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I do appreciate all your nice comments. DAD

Princess was up at 4 a.m. this morning and she seemed to be feeling a little better

I am going to park here for a little while, if anything happens that interesting I will come back. I do hope to see you in the morning. I love you all--- smile for Dad today if you are able.

BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com

http://www.dadstomatogarden.com/

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning! Love roses, can't wait to see more of them in the Spring! God Bless!

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad! The roses are just so beautiful! You must cover them to protect them from the freeze to still have such wonderful looking roses in November. :) Y'all have a good day and enjoy getting out and about. I sure hope Google is working hard for you to restore your journal. XOXO Kelly

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am so glad that you are feeling good this morning and that you are smiling. I am too actually! Hope the rest of the day continues that way. thanks for the coffee. Linda
http://sangriatimescontinuehere.blogspot.com/