Friday, November 21, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FIVE

Good Mornng,


Help please! To our dismay Mary and I cannot find my Blog! The page that comes up says that it has been deleted, but we know we didn't delete it! We contacted Blogspot and they are working on getting it restored. In the meantime, would you please make a note in your journal November 21 and let people know where I am for now. This will be the link to another Journal I started but didn't keep working on. Here is the link for it. I will make an entry there in the morning, and until my real Blog is restored.

http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com/

This above will explain what happened, we are so sorry, and we do have hope that all will be back in order some time today, I wii appreciate it if you my friends and readers will spread the news for me.

My four web pages were not deleted neither our email and a lot of good links and pictures that we have, So we are not in too much trouble if Google will just hurry and ger the Blog restored. I am hopeing tha you will try to keep in touch with me during my troubles.

Here below are the four web pages that I am proud of, and you can look at them now,

http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home

.
You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.


TOMATO CASUAL


Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.


http://www.ip2map.com/

Would you like to see wher our visitors are commimg from ? Click above.

The main purpose of this Tomato Journal is to be of help to you in producing tomatoes this comming season. just email your questions to me at
white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help you, there is no charge for this service just a smile from you will be sufficient. your questions will be answered here in this journal. DAD.

I am not going to say too much right now, not knowing for sure how it will turn out. Will you please let me know if you find this today, and then I will be able to SMILE.

I have not mentioned tea and coffee but you know that it is ready.

Tennessee Granddaddy Look him over.

I hope to hear from some of you real early this morning and then I will try to get a little nap, I need it bad. Sending my love to all of you.

BYE BYE DAD

white6416r@aol.com

15 comments:

Hollie said...

Dad I hope everything is restored soon!!

HUGS:)

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Oh that is awful Dad, I hope they get it fixed!

Solitary Dancer said...

I'm spreading the word on my blog. I sure hope it gets restored.

Hugs,

Deb

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad have made a note in my blog with your new link ~ hope they restore your main journal/blog for you ~ Ally x

Julie said...

Oh Dad, I hope they can get it restored. I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing is every truly lost in cyberspace, just misplaced.

Linda said...

Dad I am so sorry this has happened! I hope they get it fixed soon but I am glad that I found you and that you are good. Linda

Carlene Noggle said...

CAME HERE FROM HELEN'S. SORRY YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE HERE DAD. IT HAS TO BE PLENTY STRESSFUL. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS,
LOVE,
CARLENE

pam said...

Hiya Dad. I am so pleased to see you here. I was wondering where you had gone! Love to you and Mary. Love pam xx

Mandy said...

I found you Grandpa... Tennessee Granddaddy led me here! Don't worry, it will all turn out alright.

Love you!
Mandy

Janice said...

Same thing happened to me when I first started here but I got it back after a few days.
All the best to you and be sure to get your rest and smile.

Sandra said...

thats not good is it.... I hope they can find it and restore it soon.... In the meantime this is a nice blog too. Keep smiling:>)
Sandra

Sonya said...

Hello Dad. This blog works great! I hope they find your other one though. You have a good day!!! (I am hoping to get off a little early as I have worked day and night all week long. So I'm ready for my weekend already!)
Sonya

Jewel said...

Oh that's horrible you lost your blog. I was ready through all the entries and was enjoying what I had read. I hope it gets fixed. I want to read more.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad:

Thank you for that link and as you can see, a lot of your friends are here posting, hoping Google gets with it and restores your blogs to their rightful place in the blogosphere. We miss them! May you, Ms. Mary, and the beauteous Princess enjoy a peaceful and comfortable evening, and I will check in with you tomorrow, one way or another.

Michelle said...

Dad,
Glad to see that you are able to move forward, even as blogspot figures out what went wrong.

Hoping they figure it out soon so we can see that smile again.

Put the word out on my blog...

Michelle