Friday, November 28, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-ONE



Our Thanksgiving Day 2008


Dad waiting to dig in!


Take a look at that table!

All of us. A happy and thankful family


Aunt Mary and Bethany

GOOD MORNING,

'Time is so precious-do not waste it.

***

© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved.

***

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

***

You know that I can not begin untill I have had my coffee, so you know where I am. It and the tea will be ready in about five minuets and then I will talk to you with maybe a smile, at least I will try to be friendly. It is now 3:30 a.m. and I am a little tired. I am sure that you you can see why by looking at the pictures above.

The tea and coffee is ready and I am having a cup, sit down and I will see that you get yours, I can smile now.

We did have a good time yesterday, The whole White clan was there. There were four generations represented, And I can tell you this with pride we were all on speaking terms, and we want to keep it that way. Life is too short to do otherwise. I did get a lot of hugs and good wishes yesterday.

TOMATO CASUAL .

...Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes..

***

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM

Look out my window at the bare tomato garden spot, it won't be long untill you will see something here that you will like. Dad.

***

http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com

I am going to love this above Dad.)..

This link above will be easier to remember than the other one, but they are both working, either one will take you right to Dad's Blog.

***

When you read Tennessee Granddaddy today you will see more pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner. Please click on each picture and you will be surprised. Dad.

Record Relics .

.. Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.
***

WEATHER ...

You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.

***

I will be back in the morning if all goes well today, let's all try to be good today ( somestimes it's hard to do. ) but we can try. We need to show all the kindness that we can today because that there is a shortness of kindness in this world.
***
Bye Bye DAD
white6416r@aol,com
865-850-5763
*****
I HAVE MY CELL PHONE SERVICE WITH VERIZON, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU HAVE THE SAME SERVICE THAT I DO A CALL FROM YOU TO ME WOULD BE FREE. YOU MIGHT CHECK ON THAT IN YOUR PART OF THE WORLD. AND I DO KEEP MY CELL PHONE with me all the time, WHEREVER I GO,
DAD.

8 comments:

Brush Strokes said...

Glad you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Isn't it great to have family!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am home from the shopping frenzy! We had fun shopping though. I love all the pictures. I went over and say the ones on your son's also. You have a beautiful family. Have a wonderful day. Linda

Ally Lifewithally said...

Your pictures of the Family are lovely ~ I popped over and had a look at the one's on your son's Blog ~ I hope the Tea is still nice and Hot ~ I shall see you tomorrow ~ Have a lovely rest of the day ~ Ally x

Lynne said...

Thank you for sharing your day with us, loved the family photos. Glad everyone is doing well and getting along! God Bless.

madcobug said...

Great pictures Dad, I am glad that you all had a great time. Hugs to you all, Helen

jmuhj said...

Hello Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty -- what a lovely family picture and what a bountiful table! I have to SMILE knowing you are all on speaking terms, too.;) Best to you all, and biggest PURRS to the Princess beauty, who I hope is enjoying a plate of turkey fixed just for her! ^^

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
I loved your Thanksgiving and the photo's of everyone look lovely...what a beautiful family you have. Hope to come by more and visit with you...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Hollie said...

What a nice looking bunch! I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time together....