Saturday, November 22, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SIX


The picture above by Mary
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved
."The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
.....
( Good Sunday Morning, I don't write a journal on Sunday, but I can give you a smile and a Hello here at 4:AM this Sunday morning 11/23/08, I hope that all is well at your house, I am feeling good and am happy. Send me a little comment to day if you have the time, DAD )
......
Good Morning to all of my friends,
.
.
And I realize this morning that I do have more friends than I thought that I would ever have. After what happened yesterday and the way that my friends from all around the world rushed in to lend a helping hand., I wish that I could name you all, but that would be impossible, but you know who you are, so I say THANK YOU.
So I am now back in business, ready to talk abou tomatoes, roses and the birds or any other thing that you would like to discuss. And remember if you have any trouble in any way with this blog just give Dad a call at
white6416r@aol.com and I will come running to help you all that I can.

.

I wish that there was something that I could do for you, but I feel helpless, all that I have to give you is a smile, and tell you all that I love you.
.
Here below are four of my web pages, a lot of good information. DAD

.
.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?

..................
. http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

.........................
. http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home

........................
. http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home .
........................

TOMATO CASUAL

.
.
Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.
.
http://www.ip2map.com/
Would you like to see wher our visitors are commimg from ? Click above.
.
The main purpose of this Tomato Journal is to be of help to you in producing tomatoes this comming season. just email your questions to me at
white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help you, there is no charge for this service just a smile from you will be sufficient. your questions will be answered here in this journal. DAD.

My four web pages were not deleted neither our email and a lot of good links and pictures that we have, So we are not in too much trouble if Google will just hurry and get the Blog restored. I am hopeing that you will try to keep in touch with me during my troubles.
Here below are the four web pages that I am proud of, and you can look at them now,

...................
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home
..................................


I have not mentioned tea and coffee but you know that it is ready. And that you are welcome to stop in and see me anytime today.


Tennessee Granddaddy Look him over.
.

Here is my thought for the weekend, it is a favorite of mine and I try to think of it every day.

" Time is so precious- do not waste it."

In a hymn that we sing often it says. " Many years of life are wasted, living for thyself alone.'' Think about that. DAD.

Below is an Album that is interesting.

. http://picasaweb.google.com/TomatoJournalman/DadSTomatoGardenPhotoAlbum2008#

http://68.155.23.104/index.cgi

Enjoy our Outdoor Cam while you are here. You will be seeing a lot of this in the spring, spying on those growing tomatoes. The link above.



Information about Birds


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING
RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ONLINE.

LEARN BIRD SONGS





Today is saturday and as you know I do not write a journal on sunday, but I do not forget you.I hope to see you again on monday morning. Mary and I do not have very much planned for sunday, just our sunday morning meeting and then a light lunch here at home. We are not expecting any out of town visitors this sunday, but you never know some one might show up.

Let us try to be content with our lot in life, whatever it is, remember that God placed us where we are. And we just need to be faithful where he has placed us.

BYE BYE DAD

SMILE....

white6416r@aol.com

9 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I am popping in to share a "Cuppa" with you before I venture out to do the shopping and visit my Sister Joy ~ It is snowing here this morning and really very cold ~ here's hoping you have a good day today and a Blessed Sunday tomorrow ~ Ally xulesse

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I hope they soon get your other bog fixed.If not then this one will be fine. Gonna be another cold day today. My back bas a tad better yesterday after getting that torodol shot but i still have a problem sitting. Have a nice weekend along with Mary ans Princess. Helen

Hollie said...

Good Saturday Morning Dad,
I posted your new link yesterday morning on my blog. I sure hope they are able to restore your other one. It sure is cold this morning, & I'm soooo glad that it's Saturday & I don't have to venture out in the cold. Thanks for the coffee. I hope you & Mary have a wonderful weekend!

HUGS:)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a joy to see your SMILING face this morning and I'm sharing that good cup of coffee with you. I do hope you have a great day.
'On Ya'-ma

Joann said...

Hi Dad, I'm here.... I sure hope you can find your old journal.. that's so frustrating. I sure hope we won't have MORE troubles here than we had at AOL. Pretty scary to have your blog totally deleted. I hope you are able to have a wonderful weekend!!

jmuhj said...

Good evening, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! I see they have not fixed the problem yet, but I copied this URL to a file so I wouldn't miss out on saying "hi" and checking in with you. Hope you have a nice, relaxing day tomorrow and stay wrapped up warm. My little Rani and Samuda are here with me, and they purr hello to the Princess beauty, as do we all! ^^

jmuhj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Hey Dad,
I am so glad all is well now. I hope you and Mary are having a good weekend. Micah and I are missing you two!
Take care,
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Lynne said...

Good morning, its Sunday and I am so glad to have found you. I thought I had lost your blog and I was heart broken! Glad you are well and enjoy your Sunday with Mary and the family! God Bless!