Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY NINE

Picture by Mary.---from our crop of last year.
Good Morning.
******
How is everything going with you this morning ? I am still feeling good, even able to smile here at 3 a.m. there have been days before that started out that way and then things changed before the day was over. So we wan't to be on the lookout, if we are prepared we can face it.
******
Tomorrow is thanksgiving day here in America, now I am not against thanksgiving day, I enjoy it very much but I would like to make every day of the year thanksgiving day. Wake up every morning thanking God for all his blessings and his tender mercy to me.
******
As you can see by the picture above ( which was taken by Mary,) that I do have tomatoes on my mind, I know that it is a few months away yet but it will be here soon. That makes me smile.
******
.
I know that you are needing your tea and coffee as soon as you can get it, give me about five minuets and I will be able to pour you a cup. We must have our Tea and Coffee early, it helps us to get stareed off in a good mood, I am drinking a cup right now.
.
.Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.
.
http://www.dadstomatogarden.com/, ( I am going to love this. Dad.)
..
This link above will be easier to remember than the other one, but they are both working, either one will take you right to Dad's Blog.
.
This link that I am talking about up above was a big surprse for me, I have always wanted to have a .com (domain) link but did not know how to go about getting one, But you know what, I have two wonderful friends, Michael and Pamala who done all this for me and surprised me with it, Can you beat that, I could not make it if I did not have friends like them. They are going to get a big hug when they come to see me. Yes they will be comming to see me, they have already been here a few times. Thanks Again. Michael and Pamala. DAD....
Do I have to say anything. DAD,
Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.
You can check your local weather here by using your zip code
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
*****
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved..
..*****
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
.
------
We all Need a Tree! ( I am sure that I do.Dad.)
******
I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job. A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start. While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation. His face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier. 'Oh, that's my trouble tree,' he replied 'I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, those troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again.' 'Funny thingis,' he smiled, 'when I come out in the morning to pick 'em up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before-- *Jeff*
******
( Note: I received this a little while ago from Brenda, I have ask her for permission to us it, it is so good and I wanted to show it to you. If she says no I can remove it. THANKS Brenda. DAD.
I am going to stop for a little while, I need more coffee, but I might be back, I can't seem to get it all said this morning. If I don't get back I want to tell you that I will see you in the morning,we are going to Kingsport but I will write my blog before we leave. I love all of you. SMILE for me if you posssibly can.
BYE BYE DAD.
..

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'm up earlier this morning. Congrats on your .com. I'll have a cup of that coffee if you don't mind. Thanks!

Lynne said...

Good morning! Glad to see you are smiling so early on! I hope you have a wonderful day. I am thankful each day I log online and see a post from you! God Bless!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am happy that I have a long weekend so that is making me smile! Thanks for the coffee. Linda

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad I am glad you are feeling good ~ and able to smile at 3am ~ Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving Day ~ wouldn't it be lovely if everyday was Thanksgiving day ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x