Friday, November 21, 2008

ENTRY NUMBER FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE

GOOD MORNING.

I AM HAVING TROUBLE THIS MORNING, BUT I HOPE TO HAVE IT CORRECTED SOON. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON OUD BLOG WAS DELETED. WE REPORTED IT TO GOOGLE AND THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.
Help please! To our dismay Mary and I cannot find my Blog! The page that comes up says that it has been deleted, but we know we didn't delete it! We contacted Blogspot and they are working on getting it restored. In the meantime, would you please make a note in your journal November 21 and let people know where I am for now. This will be the link to another Journal I started but didn't keep working on. Here is the link for it. I will make an entry there in the morning, and until my real Blog is restored.

http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com/

THESE FOUR WEB PAGES BELOW WERE NOT DELETED, I AM PROUD OF THEM, THEY CONTAIN A LOT OF INPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TOMATOES AND ROSES. YOU MAY VIEW THEM NOW.

http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home


Tennessee Granddaddy lOOK HIM OVER.


TOMATO CASUAL

Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.

The main purpose of this Tomato Journal is to be of help to you in producing tomatoes this comming season. just email your questions to me at white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help you, there is no charge for this service just a smile from you will be sufficient. your questions will be answered here in this journal. DAD.

LOOK ROCK WEB CAM


WEATHER


Record Relics

Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.

Since I am haveing problems maybe I should stop, I hope that I get things corrected today, I will see you in the morning at one of the places, Love you all.

BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com

3 comments:

Dad said...

This is Dad, I am checking the comments on this new blog, I hopt to hear from some of you today. DAD

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad I hope they restore your blog asap ~ and | do hope it has not upset you too much ~ but I can see you still have that "Smile" ~ and the tea and coffee are ready for us ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Hopefully they can restore your journal for you. Here is a SMILE. Hope you are not too distressed and can have a great day.
'On Ya'-ma