Thursday, November 27, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETY

Does this picture make you hungry, It doe's make me want to sit down at the table right now and it's only 4 a. m..
......

."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
*****
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved..
..*****
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."


Good Morning.

I am hopeing that you are feeling good this morning, I am sure that the most of us will be home fo Thanksgiving, no work today and maybe a long weekend. Do be careful on these busy highwasy while you are out there.

Mary and I are leaving early this morning for Kingsport to be with all the family for a big dinner and visit with them. We will be returning early in the afternoon.

And about the picture at the top of the page. Some one sent that to me in an email. I do not know who the picture belongs too, but I want to give credut to someone for it, if fits in so good with the day. Please let me know if it is not alright to use it. DAD .

I know that you are needing your tea and coffee as soon as you can get it, give me about five minuets and I will be able to pour you a cup. We must have our Tea and Coffee early, it helps us to get stareed off in a good mood, I am drinking a cup right now.
.
TOMATO CASUAL .
...
.Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes.
.
http://www.dadstomatogarden.com/,

( I am going to love this above Dad.)
..
This link above will be easier to remember than the other one, but they are both working, either one will take you right to Dad's Blog.
.
This link that I am talking about up above was a big surprse for me, I have always wanted to have a .com (domain) link but did not know how to go about getting one, But you know what, I have two wonderful friends, Michael and Pamala who done all this for me and surprised me with it, Can you beat that, I could not make it if I did not have friends like them. They are going to get a big hug when they come to see me. Yes they will be comming to see me, they have already been here a few times. Thanks Again. Michael and Pamala. Dad.

Fried Green Tomato Photos

See some pictures of frying green tomatoes..

Tennessee Granddaddy ... Do I have to say anything. DAD

,Record Relics ... Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.

WEATHER ... You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.

I am not going to bother you with a lot of links or pictures today, My wish for you is that you could for today forget old Dad and all these other things that are going to soon pass away, and think about the one who holds your breath in his hands. DAD..

I will be back in the morning if all goes well today, let's all try to be good today ( somestimes it's hard to do. ) but we can try. We need to show all the kindness that we can today because that there is a shortness of kindness in this world.

Bye Bye DAD

white6416r@aol,com

865-850-5763

i HAVE MY CELL PHONE SERVICE WITH vERIZON, AND i UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU HAVE THE SAME SERVICE THAT A CALL FROM YOU TO ME WOULD BE FREE. YOU MIGHT CHECK ON THAT IN YOUR PART OF THE WORLD. aND i DO KEEP MY CELL PHONE WHEREVER i GO,

DAD.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY,

8 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dad! I hope you & the White family have a wonderful one. Be careful traveling today!!!!


HUGS:)


I'm going to get a cup of that coffee right now....thanks

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! It is a wonderful day isn't it? I am so happy that all my family is going to be with me today and I will be able to spend time with each of them. Having lots of good food sure does help. My bird is alreay in the oven and I am just enjoying some peace before the kids all get up. I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving day. Linda

Lynne said...

Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless you and your family as you travel and I hope you have an enjoyable visit!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Woody said...

Happy Thanksgiving;

Just sitting up here and watching it snow for the 3rd day in a row, Had a marvelous feast, all warm and comfy watching the ned of the snowstorm, its almost dark now at 4;30PM.

Take care;

Woody

madcobug said...

I hope you and Mary and the rest of your family had a great Thanksgiving. Helen

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary, and beauty Princess! I'm mindful of what you asked, Dad, and absolutely I'm thinking about the One but sure can't, wouldn't and couldn't forget you! Hope your holiday is wonderful and that you enjoy good food, good friends, and good times. Safe journeys, enjoy your feast, and I hope Princess gets a special turkey feast for the occasion, too. All the best from me and mine, and big PURRS to that Princess ^^

Ora said...

Happy day after Thanksgiving Day to you all...LOL..someone sent me your blog...and I love it...hope I can be a follower...and thos "fried green tomatoes" made me slobber all over my keyboard LOL...I could hear the skillet sizzling...now to find me some green maters...and fix me some...again thanks...have a great day and God Bless...hugs from Ora in Ky