Monday, August 17, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTEEN

Good Morning.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.''
.
"Begin the Day with God."


" Get in touch with God by Knee Mail."

R-S-A-C... Means- Remember someone always cares.

I hope that all is well with you this Monday morning . Don't you worry even one little bit. This day is going to be just as good as any other day of the week. If you need coffee or tea to get you started I will furnish that and all I will charge you for it is a great big SMILE now don't you think that is a bargain. Sit down here beside me and start talking, I'll have someone pour us a cup.



The photo above is of my cousin Dorothy and I, taken at her 90th Birthday celebration.

The picture below is a picture of me with all three of my cousins, Dorothy, Margaret and Edna.


Mary and I had the privilege of being at my cousin Dorothy's 90th Birthday celebration on Saturday afternoon 8/15/09. We had a very pleasant time talking over past memories. and looking over old pictures.

There were many pictures taken, I will try to show a few more later. DAD

I have kept in close touch with these three from our childhood.. First cousins are becoming scarce with me I don't have many more left.

Dad's Views and Tomato News
This above will show you an article that was too large to use in my blog. Dad.


Dad's Smile Album


In reading any of my Albums please use the SLIDE SHOW.
I HAVE SEVERAL ALBUMS IN THIS JOURNAL , I THINK THAT I APPRECIATE THIS ONE ABOVE THE MOST.

DO I HAVE YOUR SMILE THERE? IF NOT WHY NOT SEND IT IN. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN, AS WE HAVE SAID BEFORE, A SMILE IS THE SAME IN EVERY Language.

greetings from seneca lake

.
posted by saralovesdogs2@gmail.com (Sara) at Sara's Blog - 14 hours ago
We made it to our vacation spot, and got the dogs in the water. Oreo went in all on his own. He seems to like it. Misty went in for treats. I hope they get to swim for real as they get more comfortable in ...

It looks like Oreo and Misty are on vacation. I am so glad they got to go and that they took Jeff and Sara with them.

I am sure that it would be alright for you to look at their blog. Sara's Blog today. DAD.

Here is my thought for this Monday. 8/17/09.

" The reason that there are so many churches is it is easier to build a temple than to be one."

and this-

" What ? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you which you have of God, and ye are not your own ? "

This Bible verse right above was written to the Corinthian church. 1st Corinthians chapter 6 and verse 19.

We are still having very nice weather, Here is what AOL predicts for this day.

Today.. Monday 8/17/09

'
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Humid. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

With weather like this I should be able to finish my job of removing those tomato vines.

I hope that you will look in my side panel for the links to my Cams #1 and 2. They have been working good for the last month . Dad

I sure do need to end this, you don't need all this stuff on your Monday morning. But I will do my best to see you at 4 a.m. in the morning with a smile and I might have a cup of Starbucks.

BYE BYE DAD

A-R-S-A-C...

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad!

I truly enjoyed the album and look forward to seeing more photos. I also love reading the scripture verses and quotes. I am trying to decide whether to go to work today or work from home. I had a lovely weekend but its time to start another work week. I hope you have a blessed day! Smiling here from Maryland,

adamaurine said...

Ray, you have Nell, Margaret, Ben, Frank and Maurine from the Burnette (Clyde and Lena) clan as your first cousins. There must be a few more out there even tho I've lost touch with them. That's sort of sad. Have a wonderful day. Love from Maurine.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I try to SMILE alot on Monday mornings as it is hard for me going back to work and have a busy day ahead. I am glad you had a good visit with your cousins. I rarely see any of mine anymore but have quite a few. Hope your day is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma

madcobug said...

I am glad that you had a good time at your cousin's birthday celebration. We are supposed to get a good bit of rain today from a tropical depression coming up the coast. Helen

jmuhj said...

What lovely pictures, Dad! And it's great that you have stayed in touch all these years -- we should all do that with our loved ones and relatives, because they are so important to us. Glad your weekend was a good one and that the weather is good for your gardening -- praying the bad weather passes you by!

Have a wonderful evening and love to you and Ms. Mary from Jamaka and fams

Hollie said...

I'm glad that y'all were able to go to the party! Great photos!