Thursday, August 27, 2009

ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE

Good Morning.

..
" Time is so precious-do not waste it.''

".Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone."'

"Begin the Day with God."



.
This link below is a tribute to our flag. by Elvis Presley you must see and hear this, ( Turn your speakers on. )
..
http://home.comcast.net/~nw-fla/tribute_flag_B_thompson.htm
.
Here is what AOL says about the weather here in the Tennessee valley.
.

Today'' 8/27/09
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
88 High
68 Low
.
Sunset 8:10 pm
Sunrises 7:03 am

.
I need something to get my smile going this morning and I know just where to go. Sara's Dog Training blog will do the job. I hope that all of you are enjoying seeing Sara and her dogs Oreo and Misty as much as I am. DAD
.
I am beginning to need some coffee. Come join me. It is ready and it smells good. This Starbucks always does. Our morning coffee helps me so much, without it I would not be able to do very much. And seeing you means more to me than I can tell you.

'
This below is from TomatoCasual and I think very interesting. DAD.
.
http://www.tomatocasual.com/2008/02/14/tomato-love-stories/
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
.Both of the above Cams will become more interesting as we continue to improve our WILDLIFE HABITAT. Both of the cams are now lighted # 1 the flag & # 2 the bird bath. We are planning on getting one more Cam to make all this complete It will be Cam # 3 and be called our roving Cam. We will be able to move it anywhere that there is anything interesting that I would like to show you. Dad.
.
This is going to be all for this Thursday. Tomorrow is the day that I am going to show you my Entry # one. It was posted six years ago, and the # of today's entry is 1825
.
Be good today smile every chance that you have and be kind unto all men. If my life is spared I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE MORNING.
.
BYE BYE DAD
'
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I think you have the better part of the weather there today. It is dark dreary and raining here. It will only reach a high of 72 they say. More like late September than August. I'm sending a SMILE your way this morning with the hopes that you'll find alot more along the way today. 'On Ya'-ma

Cindi said...

Goood Morning Dad,

enjoying my cup of coffee, sending smiles & hugs to you for an enjoyable day...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Six years...that is incredible Dad! Good job. I know I couldn't manage to keep up with a blog or a journal 6 days a week for 6 months, much less 6 years! Impressive.
Just stopping by for a hug, a cup of coffee and to say hello. Sounds like you are going to have a pretty nice day there with milder temperatures and a 30% chance of rain. So kick back and enjoy yourself and the weather!
Take care Dad.
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

That is a beautiful video you made! What a lot of lovely birds are visiting your garden, and I can see why.

The Elvis tribute was very nice. I saw a documentary last night about the folks who designed his costumes, and a married couple who design replicas for the tribute singers and private collectors. Very interesting!

Wishing you both a lovely evening and sending love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

I had to smile when I looked at the clock. It is 9:10PM here in Hawaii which means that in another hour, you'll be at your computer and drinking your morning coffee and I'll be getting ready for bed and we are both in America. Sara's aunt