Monday, January 17, 2011

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY NINE

" Begin the day with God-Spend the day with God- Conclude the day with God"
.
Good Morning
.
Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the Contest was to find the most caring child. The winner was: A four-year-old child, whose next mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy just said, 'Nothing, I just Helped him cry.'*********************************************Teacher Debbie Moon's
.
RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad. .

.

I found this to be fascinating and thought you might enjoy it too.http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=k7OjRYQAm64

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint! Joan.

When I am running late I always tell you to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will help us, she will keep us posted on what Misty and Oreo are doing. I want to thank you Sara for all the snow pictures and videoes that you are sending. I do appreciate it. DAD
.


.This sends a good message but you must watch to the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_VSKn1DAE

When I came into my little office this monday morning I was so hungry, I was craving a good breakfact not just the ordanary one, I wanted 2 eggs ( over light) 2 slices of bacon, buttered toast, large cup of coffee, and above all 3 or 4 slices of those tomatoes pictured below, do any of you want to join me ?

.. © 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

And I do want to tell you about these tomatoes, they did come out of Dad's Tomato garden last year. We used to have to beg the tomato and rose companies for permission to use their pictures, now we grow our own, and they are a lot better pictures than what the had to offer. DAD.
..
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. Here is the main one to keep your eyes on if yoy are a tomato producer, read it to the bottom of the page, Dad

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog

.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
.
Tennessee Granddaddy , If you are not reading old Grandaddy you should be, I can teach you how to produce tomatoes, but he can teach you how to fish, and as you possible know that he is my son. DAD
.
Tomato Casual
Weather


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
Dad's Smile Album

RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad. .

I do not know if I am done or not, but I am going to stop for a litthe while anyway, I will be staying close today again, and since the weather is better maybe I can feed the birds. I have had to neglect the Wildlife Hibatat during these Snow days, I hope that the birds understand. DAD.

" Life is so short- do not waste it "

Hope to see you on Tuesday morning if God has mercy on me and spares my life.

BYE BYE DAD .


7 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I would love to join you for breakfast it sounds delicious :O)
I have been off line for a little while as my computer crashed ~ Ally x

Sara said...

Good morning, it is another cold one today. 7 degrees right now.

I took Oreo & Misty for a long walk yesterday, because it was a balmy 23. No really, it felt good out, no wind and bright as can be sun. I actually had to unzip my jacket! Don't think we'll be doing that again today though.

We went out to lunch yesterday and Jeff got a tomato on his sandwich. I use the word "tomato" loosely. It was practically white! Don't know why they even bothered. If a tomato isn't red, it isn't worth serving.

Have a good Monday!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you got that good big breakfast this morning. Now you have made me want one too. I often eat my breakfast for lunch so I think that is what I'll have today. Have a wonderful Monday!

Dar said...

I would LOVE to join you for breakfast. Those tomatoes are the cream of the crop. Now I crave a tomato sandwich and the ones from the store just don't begin to compare to a fresh-picked-from-the-garden one. A taste of God's Sunshine. Surely, tomatoes grow sweetest in heaven.
BlessYourHeart

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

You have all of us craving a sun ripen tomato. I have a local grown Florida tomato in the basket ready for a sandwich or a salad. I never had tomato slices for breakfast. Don't know why since I just had olives in my scrambled eggs. It is a heavy rain day. It has rained for almost 12 hours now...guess I should be glad it isn't snow. I 'll just have to pour some coffee and visit your links and sidebar. hope you have a blessed day.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

I like your quote today, Dad. ;) A good one to be sure. And with that in mind, I'd love to join you all for some tomatoes and bread, and coffee, if you have any left over? ;)

Hoping you have a warm and cozy evening and that Prince helps you enjoy it by curling up in your laps 50/50 so you get equal time. >^^< Love from Jamaka and fams ;)

Becky said...

Woops, I guess I am too late for breakfast! That sure looks tasty, though. And you did a Saturday post! I'm just now seeing that! Thanks for all the good things you share with us, Dad.

Hopefully the days will soon start getting a little longer and warmer, and then tomato season will be right around the corner.