Friday, February 11, 2011

FRIDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY ONE


Video above by Mary.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

" Time is so precious- do not waste it."


" Wasted time will come again no more "

Good Morning.
.
How are you feeling this new fresh friday morning, I hope that you are rearing to go, I am. But I beleive that sugestion about having a cup of coffee with Dad is a good one, and one that I do always need, of course it is Sumatra x bold and it is steaming hot, Some of you pour for me and let me begin to visit.
.
The first visit that I am going to make this morning is to Sara's Dog Training blog, I just can't enjoy my coffee untill I find out about Sara and Oreo, I know that Oreo is in safe hands , he is getting the best of care, I Love you Oreo. DAD.

....
Starbucks Coffee
Tomato Casual
Weather
..
Today..2/11/11
Mainly sunny. High 6C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly sunny. High 44F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.


Now that kind of weather makes old Dad
Smile.
...
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
.
Dad's Favorite Links, I have to many to mention all of them.
.
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Burpee
Comments for Princess
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
.
Dad's Smile Album .

Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page This is the one to watch. Dad.


The time has come for me to stop for a pit stop, I need a fresh cup of extra bold and a short rest, this is hard work, if you do not beleive me just try doing it six mornings each week.
I will be back soon to end this. DAD .

This is all for this Friday, I will be back in the morning for my saturday entry, stop in and see me. These visits are a great help to me and you help me to keep plodding on.

BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com




5 comments:

Sara said...

Its 3 degrees this morning, but it looks like a warm up is in sight for next week. I hope they're right!

Oreo and I will be doing some agility tomorrow. I think he'll be happy to get out of the house.

Have a good weekend!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are quite a bit warmer there than we are for sure. I love thinking about your tomatoes but they sure won't have any fresh ones here in Ohio for a long long while yet. If our snow ever melts and I'm sure it will, there will be some celebrating going on at my house. I hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a lovely daily prayer. And you are certainly a person who has helped so many in so many different ways. Seeing you and listening to your voice as you read to us always makes me happy and puts a smile on my face.

Have to run now to get my sister to the airport. I sure will miss her. Have a peaceful day and enjoy an afternoon cup of Sumatra. I may be back to have one with you.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Nice video and a good prayer, Dad -- hope your Friday is going well, and thank you for the coffee. I'm enjoying a glass of iced coffee now. Are you all ready for your weekend? Hope the weather continues good for you. Just tried to visit the SmokeyCam and couldn't??? Never be surprised at anything in cyberspace, yes? Wishing you all a good, safe weekend and lots of love and purrs from Jamaka and fams<3

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

Came by for a cup of Sumatra to warm me up. It is cool but I can't complain. If I complain about the temps down here I will be disowned by my daughters up north suffering through single digit temperature. My sister should be home about now as well...back to the cold wondering why she left Florida.

I just checked CAM #3 and I couldn't believe my eyes...a large squirrel sitting on your hanging feeder enjoying a great meal intended for some little birds. Wonder what you have to do to keep those squirrels away.

Hope you had a nice day and are enjoying a pleasant evening. ...Sara's Mom