Saturday, February 5, 2011

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SIXTEEN








" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.

Good Morning.
I want you to know that this is Saturday and tomorrow is my resting, relaxing and renewing day and I am Happy, because I feel the need of it more than I have in a long time.

Look to your right over there in the side panel, that is Prince,we love him.
.
http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/
CLICK LINK ABOVE to see effects of flash flooding in Australia last month.

This link above is of course is the flood in Australia, I know that this is maybe old news, but I just wanted to show it to some of you that may have missed it. Dad.

You can use the back up button at left of page at top if you wish to continue, It is pretty long. Dad.

Today is Mary's Birthday. Her brother Jim and his wife Beverly helped her celebrate on friday, DAD.

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com,

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather

Sara how is the weather at your house this morning ?We will be glad to see a little sun and warmer day's. I won't be back here untill monday morning so I want to see Oreo before I go today, so here I am at Sara's Dog Training blog with a cup of Sumatra x bold in my hand and I am wanting to see if all is well. DAD.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is the page that we need to keep close at hand all year long,

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com,

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.Dad's Smile Album

I am going to bring this to a stop for now. We may have to make some changes in the video at the top, but it will be in the evening before we can. ( It is corrected and ready to talk to you. )

Mary and I have plans for sunday, we will be in sunday morning meeting, then lunch with two of our friends, then we hope to have a quiet evening at home with Prince, we need it we are tired.

I do hope to see everyone early monday morning. Sending my love and good wishes to all of my friends.

BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Mary! And thanks for the video, Dad! I love the picture of Prince sitting up on the shelf, I bet he's looking down at you writing your journal.

Sara said...

Oh, a big Happy Birthday to Mary!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day Mary!

Love,
Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A very Happy Birthday to Mary! How nice that picture is and it's great to see the SMILE too. I hope you both enjoy your Saturday!

Cindi said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!!!
Have a great day
Hello Dad!
xoxoxoxo

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD and Happy Birthday to Mary..

I always SMILE when I see we are being treated to a video of you reading a verse or poem to us. Your waves and goodbyes at the end always make me say "He is so SWEET".

I woke up this morning remembering Mary has a february birthday and here I see it is today. That is a lovely photo of Mary smiling; Prince is looking a little jealous at the attention Mary is getting. Sounds like it is actually a weekend of celebrating...Jim and Beverly yesterday, Zachary today and friends tomorrow. Maybe DAD will rest up Monday morning and not write his blog until 4AM.

Enjoy this busy weekend...maybe Zachary can help you fill the feeders...pass on your love of birds to the next generation. ...Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,

Happy, Happy Birthday Mary!!! You are just gorgeous sitting there in that picture! I didn't realize your birthday & mine were so close together! Mine is Monday..7th! I hope you have a absolutely wonderful day!

I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee Dad. I had such a wonderful surprise this morning. It was the most wonderful sight in the sky...the sun was peeking through the trees at me. It just lifted my spirits automatically!

Have a great day you two!

Sheila Y said...

♫ Happy Birthday to you, ♫ Happy Birthday to you, ♫ Happy Birthday Dear Mary, ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫ and many more...
Hope you all have a great day!
Sheila