Good Morning.
How are you this tuesday morning ? Well I wan't to tell you that my mood is very Happy. And I have several reasons for that to be so. I have my great grand sons picture , sitting with me right over to your right, in the side panel, and am I proud of him.
That picture will be there every day, it makes me smile just to look at it, and this old man needs all the smiles that he can get, he is planning to come see us saturday, he has something planned, I don't hardly know what all.
.© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
.
COURAGE
.
" Courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones, and then when you have accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."
and this one is nice--
ONLY A LITTLE
'' Just a little smile will cheer us. When life's hill is very steep.Just a kindly word will help us. When a frown would make us weep. Just the sunshine on the waters, Just the rainbow in the sky. Just a little love, so little. And it value is so high.
I do not know the author of these two poems above, they are from a book Verses I like. and it dose not give the authors name. DAD .
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam # 3
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog # 1
John White's Blog # 2.
.
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
,
Lets go check on Sara and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog while the Sumatra x bold is perking. She is going to show and tell u a lot about Misty in the future, be sure that you don't miss it. DAD.
Today..2/01/11.
Afternoon showers. High 14C. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Showers this afternoon following some morning drizzle. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . This is the page that I keep close at hand all year long. If I see some kind of pest or dieased tomato ripe or green it will tell me what it is and a possible cure.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
,
its time for me to go. I have as usual enjoyed my time with you this morning, and I hope to return in the morning. I will be at home most of the day, if anything breaks down just holler and I will come running with a roll of duct tape. DAD
BYE BYE DAD

8 comments:
Dad, what a beautiful picture of you and your great-grandson! I enjoyed that poem a lot, too... a very good reminder that we all have the power to make someone else's day a bit brighter, just as you do every day for us! What you wrote at the end about the duct tape made me laugh out loud. I hope I didn't wake Jessie up when I laughed.
Your great grandson has a beautiful smile. How lucky he is to get to spend some time with you.
We are getting that big two day storm...starting right now! Guess it is supposed to be the worst on Wednesday. What a crazy winter it has been, and its only February 1st!
I got Oreo out for one last walk yesterday afternoon. I think we'll be stuck in the house/yard for the next few days.
Sara
Good Morning Dad,
How could you not smile at that picture? That is 2 fine looking fellows!!
There's nothing better than good ole duct tape!
Mmmm, the coffee sure is good this morning. I sure have been enjoying watching the birds at the feeders lately! I can't wait until it's warm enough to get outside for a better view of them!
Have a wonderful day!
Good Morning DAD...
Hollie is right...the coffee is so good this morning. And I agree with Becky that you put a smile on our faces and make everyday a bit brighter. Amazing how short poems can say so much...enjoyed both of the ones you posted today.
Sounds like a snowy day for lots of folks up north and a rainy day for lots of folks up south. For us a cloudy day with rains tomorrow so I'll make sure to get out and enjoy today.
Have a peaceful day reading Verses, stroking Prince, and sharing stories with Mary.
...Sara's Mom
How nice that your great grandson is coming for a visit. I know my grand children always brighten up my day. It's very snowy here but I see you are having rain. I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!
Very good picture of you and Zachery, I like the one about courage. When you come running it might pay you to bring one or two of those wire clothes hangers along with the duct tape. You never know when they might come in handy. Remember how people used to wire up mufflers with hay bailing wire? Helen
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome stripey Prince!:
So glad to read that you are happy, Dad -- and yes, your great-grandson is a great reason to SMILE! I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful visit. ;)
That admonition is a good one -- I have very good neighbors for the most part, some of them being dear friends as well. Hope you do, too. Love those two poems very much!
Wishing you all a warm and cozy evening, with love from Jamaka and fams<3
Enjoy your time with your great-grandson. As always, your posts pick me up and remind me always to be grateful for God's blessings in my life! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment