Friday, May 13, 2011

DAD'S FRIDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRE NINETY FOUR

Good Morning to you on this nice warm Friday it looks looks like we are starting out on another hot morning, at 5:34 the weather is 68 and we expect to see plenty of Sunshine and maybe a high in the 80s.




Today...5/13/11.




Showers and thunderstorms late. High 27C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.




Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

There is a good story about tomatoes in the Knoxville News-Sentinel today  DAD


Now it's up to these tomatoes to do their part, I and the weather have done all that we can do. Starting this journal a little later in the morning has been a great help to me, I am getting some of that morning rest that I have missed for many years




Thought Prince would enjoy this poem "When God Created Kitty Cats" from CatQuotes.com




http://www.catquotes.com/whengodcreatedkittycats.htm




and thought you would enjoy this cat video:




http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/




We had a very nice day yesterday, I am enjoying so much sitting 0n the patio down at the Tomato garde, and watching and listening to the birds and the fountain, what a wonderful place to relax and forget your troubles, they don't seem to be so many right now.




We had been looking for a few more of those Double Knock Roses, and we found them at a garden store in west Knoxville, so I guess that I will have the job of getting them where they belong.





Urban Garden Casual This is interesting. DAD




Having trouble viewing this email? Click here




Hi, just a reminder above you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in boocoo auctions.





To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com




.I am going to just remind you of our Side Panel again this morning, It is saving me a lot of work and I hope that is helpful and interesting to you. DAD




If all is well I would like to come see you in the morning, not at 3 a.m. but at a more sensible time, maybe 6 a.m. If I can get my coffee ready by then.




BYE BYE DAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening DAD...

Finally after 2 days google has gotten blogger sites back working. I see my Thursday comment is gone, even though google said all would be back. It must have been a really big problem for it to take so long to fix...someone is probably in big trouble at google.

It sounds like a lovely day sitting watching and listening to nature. I so enjoy days like that. We are going to have a bit of rain everyday for the next few days...disappointing for me since I have company from Florida coming to visit...guess I won't bring the outdoor furniture down from the attic just yet.

I hope your cat loving friend visits your blog tonight and reads the Kitty Cat Poem to her cats...they'll be purring loudly. Give Prince a few scratches under his chin from me.

Enjoy a quite evening. ...Sara's Mom