Saturday, May 14, 2011

DAD'S SATURDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY FIVE

DOUBLEKNOCKOUT

We were looking for a few more Double Knock OUT  RED , ROSES WE found three. one is pictured above .DAD.

Good Morning.

I hope that all is well with you this Saturday Morning, I do not write a journal on Sunday, so I have a day of much needed Relaxing coming up and I plan on taking advantage of it.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2 ... All three working, please take a look. DAD
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

The weather looks very nice this morning , starting the day with a tempature of 65 here at Dad's Tomato Garden.

To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com

I don't seem to have very much to say right now, but as you know I do not close this journal, it is open until late afternoon, So you might hear a little more from me later. I am feeling good, my mood is Happy, and I am smiling , and I have not even had my x bold coffee yet.

" I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore there be any kindness that I can show, or any good thing that I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.

By William Penn.

This is enough for now, I plan on being back on Monday if all is well.Be sure and use the Side Panel.

BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Lucky you. I still have not found a double knockout rose bush but I will keep looking. I did buy a package of dill seed and will plant those today since we are due for 5 days of showers. Did you lose your older rose bushes in the storm of the century a few weeks ago?

What a wise man William Penn was! I wish today's youth studied him for the moral man he was and what he had to say in addition to his historical legacy. So many of his quotes are still relevant today. Thanks for sharing one of them with us today.

Hope the weekend is a peaceful, loving one.

...Sara's Mom

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, That knockout rose is beautiful. Bet when you get it planted it will grow and be even more beautiful. You, Mary and Prince have a wonderful weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
I once lived in Iran and had a garden full of rose bushes. Your knockout roses are so, so beautiful and have brought back the memories of my roses. Now, I am on a mission to fine knockout roses;although, I'll settle for any beauties. We are going to the Honolulu Book and Music Festival which is being held on Saturday and Sunday. No rain today! Have a lovely, tranquil Pray Meeting on Sunday. Aloha...Sara's aunt