Good Morning.
How are things in your part of the world this nice Friday morning ? We are doing very good, every things seems to be just falling in place, our tomato plants will be in their place in the morning, lots of labor but worth it.
Here below is a good video that we should see first thing this morning.
Sent to me by Joan
http://media.causes.com/1060527?p_id=175378540
This below is just a sample of what Mary has been doing, it has been a hard job get every that we need, we are short one that we have misplaced that we would like to find if we could, it is Glen our friend who lives in Australia, Glen let us hear from you, we are missing you so much DAD
Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Being Green
Jennifer White
John White
Knoxville News-Sentinel
My Everyday Life
Record Relics
RefDesk
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
" Don't let things that you can not do, keep you from doing things that you can do"
" Praise in public, criticize in private "
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
All three cameras are in service, #1 shows our flag waving over our tomato garden, # 2 shows the lighted bird bath, and a view of the tomato plants. # 3 shows a section of our WildLife Habitat.
I am going to stop right here for now. I have as usual enjoyed visiting with you, I hope that we are both able to be back in the morning, now don't over sleep it will be Saturday, I won't have much to say, maybe just " Good Morning " but at least you will know that I am still here.
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:
DAD,
Oh boy. Oreo and Chewy are becoming better and better pals by the minute. They played non stop for a whole hour yesterday! Oreo was so tired, he had trouble jumping up on the couch,and Chewu slept through the night (until 5:30AM anyway).
Jeff and I were smiling and laughing at them the whole time.
Hope you have a good weekend!
Good Morning DAD...
You are probably out in the garden planting your tomatoes. I did not find any double knock roses in Lowe's, guess I'll have to go to a real garden shop when I go to meet Sara's new puppy Chewy.
If you didn't get a chance to visit Steve's photo this morning, be sure to visit it now. It is so beautiful. The Sea Lion could be included in the above video or in your "SMILE" album. It made me want to be in California, sitting on the rocks by the water, watching Sea Lions at rest or playing in the water. Isn't nature GRAND!
Have a GRAND day in your Nature Habitat!
...Sara's Mom
Hi Dad,
Thanks for stopping by. It is folks like you that keep me posting every day. I see your tomatoes are doing well. Up here in New England, we are just thinking about getting our sets out! Still rather cool and damp.
Take care,
Steve Borichevsky
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet stripey Prince:
Hope the planting has gone well, Dad! Also hope Glen in Australia will get in touch very soon. Wishing you all well for the weekend, safe journeys and love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment