" We should begin the day with God, continue the day with God, and end the day with God ''
Good Morning.
Another new day to face, Don't they come fast, some days I don't feel able to face them, but I think that I can today, after I have my coffee, you know that Sumatra x bold , there is nothing like it.
I am moving a little slow and very careful this morning, yesterday I had so much trouble with this journal and I don't want the same to happen this day.
To you business operators I am now selling space in this Journal. For only $1.00 per day you can have enough space to show your company name and the product that you are selling. We have readers in 103 countries and over 4000 cities of this world. Give Dad a try and let him show you what he can do for you. white6416r@aol.com
I think that it would be safe to talk about our Side Panel. I am very proud of it, and we are doing all that we can to make it better.
Also the three Cams mean a lot the this Journal, actually they are the life of it, you will find the links right over there in the Side Panel.
Mary is feeling some better this morning, so we do plan to get a few things done, one of them is to buy four more Double Knock Out Roses, and then watch over those new tomato plants that we have growing, you will soon be able to see them on Camera # 2.
This has been a very strange tomato season for me, a month or more later and I am getting so hungry for a home grown tomato.
I think that I should stop before I make another mess like I did yesterday. I hope that all of you around this world are having a wonderful day, and don't forget that our Smile goes around this world, and that the sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
Today..5/10/11
Isolated thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 31C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 88F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
If my life is spared I do want to knock on your door in the morning and talk to you about Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles, I hope that your door is not locked/
Bye Bye DAD

3 comments:
Happy to hear that Mary is feeling a bit better. I'm sure that boosts your spirits as well.
I'm hoping to get some plants in the ground next weekend. The puppy is keeping me busy, and I haven't had much time for other stuff! Not that I'm complaining.
~Sara
Good morning DAD....
Lots of good things to smile about .... the sun is out, the warmer temps will help the plants produce delicious tomatoes, the sumatra pot is ready and waiting, and your helper will be able to help today and to sit and chat as well. I think that C.A.T. therapy helped both you and Mary.
I am still looking for a double knockout rose bush. I have company visiting for a few days this weekend. I would like to plant a rose bush and some dill before they come. before they moved, Sue always gave me fresh dill from her garden. This year, you have reminded me and now I want to grow some.
Do not let Mary work too hard. Work slowly and safely in the heat...refresh often with water or iced sumatra. I'm off to your sidebar and to visit the growing eagles on their new habitat.
Have a peaceful smiling day. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sunny Prince:
Glad you are feeling better, Ms. Mary ;) and I know you have the benefit of Prince's warmth, purrs and love <3 -- guaranteed to make you feel better! Dad, I know you are going to be very glad when your crop is ready. Hope the new "Double Knockout" roses are as gorgeous as the one in the photo from the other day! Also hope your computer is acting right. Glad to see from Sara's Mom's post that the eaglets are once again on camera -- hope to visit them soon! Love to you all and big PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment