Good Saturday Morning to you.
....
I hope that all is well at your house this morning, the tempeatur is warm here again 68 at 7. A.M.
.
There were so many things in yesterdays blog that I wanted to show again, so I am not writing a new one for Saturday. Just useing what I had yesterday and my faithful Side Panel.
....
And we are a little rushed this morning, we are going to Jim and Beverly's 50th wedding celebration, the whole family will be there. Their two children Kevin and Beth are doing this for them.
.
Thats all I have to say this morning,
.
I do hope to see you on Monday morning, if God has Mercy on me.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Pleas go to Blog # 3092 for some of yesterdays listings there is some interesting reading there.
You do not have to do anything except scroll on down. DAD
14 years ago

5 comments:
How wonderful to be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Glad you are able to go. Have a great Saturday!
Good morning DAD...
CONGRATULATION WISHES to Jim and Beverly. Should be a wonderful fun event for all. I am at a fun event as well...my 9 year old grandson's baseball game. Betty's baby granddaughter will join us along with her mother and father. Then we will allhave lunch together. It is a gorgeous outdoor day today. Enjoy the family and festivities. ...Sara's Mom
Happy Anniversary to Jim and Beverly. I hope their day is a blessed one. Helen
Hi DAD,
Congratulations to Jim and Beverly. Long marriages are a tradition in your family. Lucky Joan, she gets to play with her grandsons and my granddaughter as well. I hope the team plays well. I'm sure they will do their best. Being at a family gathering is a wonderful way to spend the day. May you all enjoy the blessings of family, good health and happiness. May Sunday Prayer Meeting start with a smile and a good spirit. Aloha...Sara's aunt.
50 years! Wow! Big congratulations. I hope you enjoyed your get together.
It was a beautiful day here today. We spent almost the whole day outside. Chewy enjoys life to the fullest. Oh, to have his energy.
Post a Comment