Good Morning.
....
What kind of a humor are you in this morning, I hope that you are not frowning, I don't like frowns, you know that I like to see big smiles all around me. We are still having hot and dry weather. At 5:42 a.m. it is 71 degrees and we expect a high of 95 this afternoon, a good time to be inside and taking one of those short naps.
....
Today.. June 9th 2011
Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Hot and humid. High 33C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. Hot and humid. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
.
I like that weather report up above. DAD
....
We are completely finished with our very small tomato garden, mulched, fertilized, weeds out, would you like to come sit on the patio with me with a glass of iced x bold coffee, and watch and listen to the birds singing, nothing will relax you better that that, come try it out. DAD
....
Below I am telling you about something that will be very helpful to you as you shop for gifts. Either of these books would be interesting to students. Let me help you shop, send the list and Dad will take it from there.
....
I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, When a friend cries out to you,you will find the strength to help.
....
Vic Weals was a Journalist,a writer and columnist for the" KNOXVILLE JOURNAL" for forty years.He wrote two columns over the years. "HOME FOLKS" and TENNESSEE TRAVELS".He traveled many miles over mountain roads, interviewing the folks he admired so much for his "TENNESSEE TRAVELS" column.After retiring, he couldn't let it go which led to the publishing of two books.
"LAST TRAIN TO ELKMONT" and " LEGENDS OF CADES COVE".Thousands have been sold through the GREAT SMOKY MTN visitor centers.The books sell for $12.00 and can still be purchased at any center or by e mail to Dad at white6416r@aol.com . We have the books in stock and can ship any time. Checks or Credit cards accepted.
....
I now have a copy of the "Legends of Cades Cove in my hands, I will have pictures in this journal in a few days. These books would make excellent Xmas gifts, and would be interesting to students, just send me your list and I will do the rest. DAD.
....
This was sent to me by email today. It has been around since early 2005 and can be found on many websites, including this one:
http://www.expressionsofsoul.com/Story-Anonym-Friends-God'sWay.htm
Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
- By an Anonymous Metro Denver Hospice Physician
Submitted by B-agom
....
LEARN BIRD SONGS . ....This is a link above that I like very much and I spend a little time there each day listing to many bird songs, it helps you know what bird you are hearing. I recommend it and it is free, only one smile. Dad.
.
. I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to an end.This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right,$ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. DAD.
....
urbangardencasual.com
The Home Farming Movement
Posted: 09 Jun 2011 04:27 AM.
....
I am not through talking yet but I am going to relax for a little while, I hope to be back during the day, but if I do not make it I will see you early in the morning.
....
SIDE PANEL IS OVER TO YOUR RIGHT>
....
BYE BYE DAD
2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
14 years ago

2 comments:
Good morning DAD. Seems as though we will have the same weather as you today. HOT! Luckily, the heat wave will break for the weekend.
Two more days of classes for me,then exams start on Monday. I'm ready to be done for the year!
Sara
Good Morning DAD...
I am in a good mood, ready to face another indoor day and light refreshing meals and iced sumatra and visits to your sidebar. I checked the feeders and all the birds are staying away, guess it is too, too hot for them. So I went to listen to a few birds on Learning Bird Songs.
An afternoon visit to your patio would be so nice, rocking, chatting, sipping coffee, watching tomatoes grow...my kind of lazy summer afternoon. Enjoy it. ...Sara's Mom
Post a Comment