Friday, August 12, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONR HUNDRED FIFTY FOUR

" Live for others every day- its the best the better way "

Good Morning,

I am so glad that even though the tomato season is over in Dads weather zone the season for Smiles is not, the season for smiles never closes, They grow at the lowest temperatures  of the poles as well at the equator, and since producing smiles is going to be my subject for the coming fall and winter months, we need to get busy, and I will appreciate any help from you, ! yes you, send me any thing that you think would start a smile and I will use it. Dad

Today

Plenty of sun. High 32C. Winds light and variable.

Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.

That looks good to Dad, being outside again  today will  be wonderful , I enjoyed it so much yesterday after noon, nothing  beats sitting there on the patio watching nature in action and thinking of all the good things that God has done for you.

  • John White Johns writing is always so interesting, make time to check him out DAD

    The squirrels  and I have made peace, I have decided that  they can have all the feed that they want, after all they are a part of Gods creation and they do need food, so tell all your buddies, come eat to your fill and I promise that I will not run you away. DAD

  • I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

    I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6415r@aol.com

    I am going to let this do for now , I need another cup of coffee and a short rest. I have enjoyed my visit with you, and if I come up with any new smiles I will be back. Send my love and good wishes to all the world.

    Remember my helper the side panel

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 6 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning. What a fabulous morning we have today...55 crisp degrees! I love this kind of weather.

    I went to the race track yesterday with my sister, nephew and cousins. We all had fun, and boy those horses are gorgeous! As long as they stay far away from me...they kind of scare me a bit if they are too close.

    Oreo had a really good agility class last night. He's such a good boy, and so different from Chewy.

    Off to take them for a nice, morning walk...that is if I can get them to stop wrestling with each other!

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad...

    I like your quote... the season on smiles never ends.

    Today is the full day the 4 children will spend visiting my area and staying at Camp Joan. It has been a very fun and hectic week. They are ready to go home and I am ready to have my peace and quiet back. They are already taking about next year and I can only think about today and tomorrow.

    We do have to live with all God's creatures, even the annoying ones...like squirrels. My front lawn is s mess from the squirrel breaking off leaves and branches of the old oak tree as they gather acorns for the winter.

    Enjoy your day outdoors watching the beauty of your habitat...sipping coffee of course.......Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning Dad!
    I am glad you are going to get to be outside today. It has been so long here that it has been comfortable outside, that I have spent way too much of my summer inside. Hopefully autumn will make up for it!
    I have six squirrels that live in my trees (and somethimes they have friends over) and they all feast on my bird seed. I don't mind them eating, however I do mind when they knock potted plants over or jump on ceramic feeders and break them when they hit the ground. I am thinking about a slinky to solve my problem. I am told if you slide it over the pole your feeder is on, they jump on in and go for a ride. Sounds like fun to me. :) I put feed out specifically for them, they just get a little greedy.
    Take care of yourself Dad. I need to send you some tomatoes from my garden, they aren't finished yet. I would be most happy to share!
    Enjoy your day Dad!
    I love you,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Here in northern Ohio the tomato season is in full swing with most gardens having more than needed. We get a later start at growing them than you do there. It's nice cause we got smiles and tomatoes too.

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like you have the best idea, Dad -- I sat out in my back yard this morning while the sprinkler was doing its job, and really enjoyed just being out in my little bit of nature. This weekend I will stock up on bird/squirrel food ;) and I'm glad you have declared a detente for your squirrels. I have squirrel-proof feeders and one that is a "dish" type for squirrels or whomever wants to partake. Our squirrels are quite friendly and very interested in my activities, watching me closely when I'm hanging out clothes or taking them down. I SMILE when I see them ;)

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and weekend, safe journeys, and good weather! Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

    Anonymous said...

    HI DAD,
    This is the first time I have gotten to a computer since we arrived on the east coast.
    I hope you have been well. I have been eating jersy tomatoes at least twice a day and loving each bite. The grandbabies are wonderful. I love they very much. On Wednesday, we'll be taking the train to Albany for a visit with Joan and her family. My first granddaughter who is now five, will be going with us. She really loved Misty but she has been following Oreo and Chewy on Sara's blog and loves them as well. Tonight the Phillies play the Nationals. My husband and son-in-law are going to the game. This was their father's-day
    treat. The city of Philadelphia is more like Phillies Town - their logo is everywhere, even on baby bottles. Love to you, Mary and sweet Prince. Aloha from Philadelphia.....Sara's aunt