Thursday, August 11, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRD ONR FIFTY THREE

Good Morning.

When we left home yesterday morning to go t0 the Wound Healing center we did not think that we would be gone but just a short time. We did end up spending most of the day there and receiving a lot of hope that we are on the right track.

We were given one treatment an another appointment for August the 18th. We were really surprised at the Doctors were so interested in us and so very kind and understanding I enjoyed a good nights sleep last night after the treatment and that there is hope for old Dad to maybe have a few more days of enjoyable life with you. I am sorry that we did not get this to you yesterday afternoon, but I was so tired when we returned home that I found Prince and had a nap with him.We will be adding more later as it comes back to us. Now I am smiling this morning, come smile with me. DAD

I am in need of a cup of that X bold coffee right now, I know that you would join me if it were possible so sit and drink and enjoy, After this I am going to give the golf cart a little run around the Outdoor Habit and check a few things, and of course pick up the morning paper. I could not operate with out my cart.

Today

Times of sun and clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 31C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

A mix of clouds and sun. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph

I do want to call your attention to the pictures of the books above written by Vic Weal's. Click on the pictures, that will tell you all you need to know . We do have a wholesale price on the books if you can use a full case of 20 books, Call for prices. Write either Helen or Dad vweals4403@comcast

I would also like to mention again that I do sell advertising space on this world wide journal at a reasonable price, contact Dad at white6415r@aol.com

I am parking  right here for now. and if you need me you will find me down at the patio watching the Wildlife and hearing their songs, You cannot see me but I will be looking at Cam # 2 the same as you will be.I may go to sleep and if you want to wake me here is my  phone # 615-577-8495

I hope to be back in the early morning with a smile if that is possible. Sending love and the best to all the world.

BYE     BYE     DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so happy that everything went well yesterday, even if it took up your whole day. You sounds even more positive than usual this morning!

Today is expected to be a perfect weather day here...70's no humidity! Jeff will be happy, as he has been complaining about the heat, since he has so many outdoor projects going on.

I'll be happy to have nice cool weather for Oreo's agility class tonight!

Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD....

I can feel your SMILE this morning...I can almost hear your singing. Your wheels are back, you are on your way back, the sky is blue, the birds are singing, Prince is purring, and the coffee is smelling wonderful.....life is good! enjoy the day.
...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad all is going well and you are feeling better. Hope your Thursday is a wonderful day!

John White said...

Hi Dad, I haven't checked your blog in a few days but Mom said you were not feeling well on Sunday. So sorry to hear that you have been not feeling up to par & certainly great to read your blog today & learn you are getting some good medical attention & are feeling better. Hang in there.Let us know if we can help.

madcobug said...

I pray those treatments will heal you up. Take it easy and lay around today. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, purry Prince:

Purr therapy is always best, Dad ;) and I know you agree! Very happy to hear of your good experience yesterday; caring and individual attention is so important when we receive care from health care providers, isn't it? You deserve this and it sounds as if you have found it. Hope you are enjoying your evening and that you were able to tour your Wildlife Habitat in your tuned-up cart ;) Love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and family, including our Head Cat, Samuda, who is now warming my lap >^^<