Thursday, November 3, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY THREE

What is the most important thing in your life today ? Give it a lot of thought before you answer me. DAD

Good Morning

My mood is still Happy, but I am having to work a little harder to keep it Happy, I am sure that I can do it.

Today

Showers possible in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 18C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 65F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Are you getting tired of doing all the same old things every day ? IF you love what you are doing you are not. I have heard it said " Get a job that you love and you will never work a day in your life " I love what I do producing tomatoes,roses and smiles the pay is not the best but being happy and content and seeking to live for others is my goal in this short life.DAD

Be fore I Began to hunt and pick on this keyboard I started a big pot of Sumatra x bold coffee and I know that it is ready, come share a cup with me. Dad.

I am begriming to think of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and a smile comes on. I enjoy the two hours that we are there each morning, I am receiving so much help. I am pleased with the attention that we receive from the time that we call Sherry to tell her that we are in the parking lot until we are took back to our car for the trip home. We do have a nice smiling person in the treatment with us, to take care of us, giving us water a warm blanket, and keeping us comfortable. They never sleep their eyes are on us, and smiling all the time.

If you would like to join us call your personal Doctor and he will know what to do. I hope that you can be with us soon. Dad recommends this highly.

Favorite Links

ALL FOR TODAY, I HAVE ENJOYED BEING WITH YOU FOR THIS VISIT ,COFFEE AND NEWS.

I am leaving you with three powerful words- I Love YOU.

BYE     BYE     DAD

6 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here. The sunshine felt so good. Jeff got most of the leaves up yesterday, which makes it much easier to find Oreo's ball on the lawn.

Hope you have a good day.

Cindi said...

((hugs) to u my friend...we just went thru your town 3 days ago. Went north to visit our son in KY. The fall colors were amazing!!I posted pics on my blog. come take a look!
(((hugs again)))

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Everyday we visit with you we can tell how much you love your job ..and we need to tell you that you do the job extremely well.

Last night a friend and I went to see the Metropolitan Opera Company's performance of Anna Bolena shown on a local movie theater screen. It is amazing how good one feels after watching and listening to such beauty....like watching a thousand roses burst into bloom. I think as we listen to these arias, we inhale oxygen and breath deeply and we leave feeling the way you feel at the end of your HBOT.

Hope you get home from your treatment before the rain and thunder arrives in your neighborhood. Rainy afternoons are good for taking long naps with furry friends. Have a pleasant one. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
We got to the beach today, but it poured. We waited under a tree and then we were blessed with the most magnificent rainbow. It would certainly have put a smile of equal size on your face. Next week the parking lot of our favorite beach will be off limits as will most of the street parking. APEC is coming! Obama will be here. Have a nice evening. Aloha from Hawaii......Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Kind, helpful, good people make all the difference, Dad, I agree! And if you want even more reason to SMILE, just listen to Prince purring and look at how handsome he is ;) Hope your day has been a good one and wish we had some of that rain out here. It makes the plants so happy. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice you got your office all organized. Enjoy your Friday! Every day has it's reasons to SMILE!