Saturday, May 30, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT




GOOD MORNING,

.

Sunday morning at 4:15 a.m.Wishing a good day to all of you. We expect a warm sunny day this Sunday a high of 85. I hope that I can see you on Monday morning with a smile. DAD'

(Both of my outdoor Cams, 1 & 2 will be off this Sunday morning, servicing them again. Back soon I hope. Sorry- DAD)

.

.

Time is so precious-do not waste it, living for thyself alone. Live for others...

.

.The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...

.

This link http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/eaglecam/ will take you to a page that explains about the young eagles beginning to get ready to fly. It also tells about how wide their wing span will be. It's amazing! Be sure to read it.

.

Now here is the way to get up to the Eagle Web Cam and see for yourself how they are doing.

That picture above is the first green tomato of the 2009 season. He does not know what danger that he is in. If he does not keep his self hid behind those leaves he might end up in the frying pan as a fried green tomato. I love fried green tomatoes. Dad.

.

Be sure that you look at Dad's Tomato Garden Albuum. Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 . It shows the progress of the tomatoes almost daily. Thanks for following them right on to the sandwich. Wish you were here to help me try them out. Dad.

.

Below is a very interesting link that my friend John C sent me. DAD

http://www.quickinspirations.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=2467&scid=0

,

Friday was a nice day here in Tennessee. Tempeature close to 75. And we are still having those showers. This Saturday does look a little more like we will have plenty of sunshine today and a high of 82, The dry weather is what I am needing again.

.

Since this is Saturday we will not have to be in any rush to have our coffee. The Starbucks coffee and the Tea are ready and I just had to have a cup right now, but you can just come on in any time today. I will be at home most of the day. We will make fresh coffee as needed. DAD.

.

Here are my thoughts for the weekend.

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." -Anonymous

.
"A friend loves at all times." -The Bible: Proverbs 17, 17

.

Mary and I are still planning to make a little trip next week. We are visiting Kelly and her husband and daughter. They live in N. Ga. You should remember Kelly. She is the one that shows us all those beautiful chickens.
The Chicken Chronicles...Again

Another one of our friends, Hollie lives close and she and her husband are going to meet us there and we will all have lunch together. This is something that we have never done before and we are excited about it. It is just a one day trip we will be back in the late evening. DAD..

I am going to stop for a little while. I may stop back later in the afternoon. If I don't make it back I will see you again on Monday morning. I hope that we all can have a quiet peaceful Sunday.

Mabye it will help us to get our thoughts going in the right direction, thinking of others.

.

BYE BYE DAD.

white6416r@aol.com

8 comments:

Lynne said...

That sounds like a fun trip ahead for you and Mary. I hope you will enjoy it! Have a wonderful day!

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! Always so nice to hear your voice and your positive thoughts. Love you, too. Your little trip this week sounds fun. Be sure to take some video of those unusual chickens, they would be fun to see and hear.

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I hope you have a wonderful day today. We're expecting some good ole sunshine today too. I hope to spend a great deal of time enjoying it.

I'm looking forward to our little get together.......

Love ya!

Cindi ;) said...

Good Morning Dad,
Give Kelly & Hollie hugs from me...sure wish I could meet you all too!!!
xoxoxo

Kelly said...

Good Saturday Dad :) I am smiling, the sun is shining, and I am about to go outside for the day. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am looking forward to our visit and getting more excited as the days pass and it gets closer to time! I hope it will stay dry for y'all up there today. We are supposed to stay dry this weekend here, and I am so glad. It has been wet for far too long here. Well, I am off to go play outside for the day! Love, Kelly

Linda said...

Hello Dad, That trip sounds like alot of fun. Make sure to take pictures to share with all of us. I hope you have a great Sunday. Linda

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Really enjoy your fountain video, Dad! We have a fountain inside -- a drinking fountain for you-know-who's -- and I love the sound of it, too -- so calming and peaceful! Yes, that little green tomato is in danger, isn't he? And I see the oldest eaglet branched yesterday -- looks like he might again today!

Your Thoughts For The Day are so good, as ever!

Hope your trip next week is very enjoyable, that your friends make it to the get-together there, and that you all have safe journeys.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

Sayit-baldys said...

HERE'S HOPING YOU HAVE A NICE TRIP DAD. sam