Friday, May 15, 2009

ENTRY # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY FIVE

Good Morning.

( Note: The two outdoor Cams # 1 & 2 are back in service @ 2:20 P.M. DAD )
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. Living for thyself alone. live for others.

.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
I am proud that I can say that above and feel that it is true, if you would like to see my visitors list, just look at it in the side panel too your right, it will show you the countries and cities that my visitors are comming from, it is hard for me to believe that this could happen to me. Thank to all you visitors, and please remember that A SMILE is the same in any language. DAD.
.
Thursday was another beatiful day, plenty of sun and no rain again.the high was 78. It was a beatiful day to work in the garden and that is what I did, I got all of the cages in and more mulch around the tomato plants, now I will be able to sleep better.
.
The weathr is still looking good for the tomatoes, this Friday morning at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 64, with an expected high of 78, and we are going to have some sun today. Smile.
.
Right over there on your right in the side panel you will see Dad's Tomato Garden Album. For a larger view go to to Dad's Tomato Garden 2009 . And do remember to use the slide show.
..
May was the month that we had planned to visit Kelly, down in Ga. We have been waiting for the rain to end, and that might be soon. When we talk to Kelly and have some plans we will let you know, DAD

.
SandrasHappy Days
.
This link above will take you to see Sandra, She and her sister were among my first readers when I first began this blog nearly 7 years ago. Thank you Sandra, Dad.
.
I watched the eagles a little on Thursday and they seemed to be doing fine. I am wondering about them this Friday morning. I check just now but is is so dark up there that I could not see them, but I think that I heard them snoring, so I am sure that they are O.K. when the sun comes up here is the address Eagle Web Cam . check them out.

.
Here is my thought for this Friday morning.
.
" You can't get anywhere today if you are still mired down in yesterday."
.
and this one...
.
" The load of tomorrow added to that of yesterday carried today, makes the strongest falter."
.
These thoughts from Apples of Gold.

.

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
The interesting link above belongs to my great Granddaughter Mandy , maybe I should invite you to view it.

.

Note: We are changing the site of our Cam # 1 for a few days. It will be showing the Fountain, roses and bird feeders in the front yard. You can still see the garden on Cam # 2. Both Cams will be off for a little while this morning. I hope to have them back on soon. Thanks,
..


This needs to come to a close, are you glad that tomorrow is Saturday ? Well I am. And Mary and I plan to make good use of the week end. I will tell you more about that on Saturday morning. If all is well I will see you in the morning. just keep our smile going all around this world.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Fridays are always a happy day for me. I am thankful for a job, but I'm glad we get a weekend after working all week too. Have a great weekend. You and Sandra at Happy Days were two of the first journals I read.
'On Ya'-ma

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I hope you have a wonderful day today down by the ole tomato patch!

Mandy said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, Grandpa! Hope you and Aunt Mary have a good weekend. Alex and I are planning a visit to see you when those tomatoes start coming in! :)

jmuhj said...

Good afternoon, Dad and Ms. Mary! Both your WebCams look good today. Still can't see those eaglets for some unknown reason, though. Your granddaughter's got some great ideas on her blog. And your Thoughts For The Day had to have been posted just for me, right? ;) I'll try my best to live by them. Have a wonderful Friday and a beautiful weekend! Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi DAd, I know it is late but I worked today and just now got in . Hope you had a good time in that tomato garden of yours today!!!
love ya,
carlene