Friday, January 21, 2011

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THREE

" Begin the day with God."

Good Morning.

How are you feeling on this Friday morning, you can go ahead and smile our day of rest, relaxing and renewing will soon be here, and I do need it real bad. There is a verse in the bible that goes something like this ( I am going to let you look it up.) " There is more on our side than there is against us." That is a wonderful promise, but we ourselves have to keep true to God to claim that promise for our own.

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog
.
John White's Blog # 1
.
John White's
Blog # 2

,
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
.
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com .
.
I need to take a coffee break and while I am out would you let me go by and check on Sara, Misty and Oreo, and tell Jeff that we don't forget him. Here is the stopping place Sara's Dog Training blog, I hope that Sara has some good news about Sweet Misty, I worry about her. I have had two Sheltie's in my lifetime that were bad sick at times, and Sara I do feel for you . We feel so helpless in these times. DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Dad's Smile Album

I have not said very much about myself this morning, I can't say that I am in a Happy mood, more like a weak smile mood, but I feel like things are going to improve as the day goes on. Everything has worked so well this morning as I try to write this journal, I have not been bothered by any early maintenance work and it has been a pleasure to be here with you.

So to keep my promise to you to keep these journals I am going to leave you for a little while. I do hope to see you in the early morning. Just make yourself at home here, you know where every thing is here it is for you to enjoy today, but I do want it back in time to write on Saturday morning.

" Hold fast thy confidence, lay not thine armour down."


BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad ~ my computer crashed so have been off line for a few days ~ but I seem to have got it back on line now and glad to be back reading your entries ~ Ally x

Sara said...

Thank you for your kind words about Misty. She had a big breakfast this morning, including some fresh chicken. I think Oreo is wondering why she gets so much food in her bowl! If he could talk, he'd say, "not fair!"

We have another 2 hour delay for school today. We only had one full day of school this week, due to the weather. Usually, I'd be excited, but we have mid term exams next week, and I feel like my students haven't had enough review time.

At least, Misty & Oreo gots lots of extra time with me home.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD..

It is a rainy morning and a good day to stay indoors. Since a new window will be installed today, we will be indoors elsewhere, maybe the library. I don't like rain on Friday because the farmer's market is closed....no fresh tomatoes today. My friend made us some soup and I was ready for grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches.

I feel awful about Misty. Sara's first shelter Munchkin had the same problems Misty is having. I know you understand how Sara is feeling. Misty and Oreo sure are enjoyimg all that snow they are getting every day.

Hope you feel better as the day goes on. Give prince los of hugs and strokes....he is a wonderful pal. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
It snowed lightly last night and it is snowing again this afternoon. My daughter is dressed in a short sleeve top and I am wearing three layers. I don't take to the cold, do I? Sofia is now eight pounds and thriving. I do enjoy holding her and watching her and loving her.
Enjoy the weekend. Don't forget to do any foot exercises your doctor has suggested. We'll talk to you on Monday. Have a lovely Sunday meeting. Aloha from Philly. Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hoping that by the time this is posted, your "weak smile" is a STRONG one, Dad -- maybe you can get some sweet PURRS from Prince to help, yes? ;) I have double help here -- they are making sure I do everything right, and they send PURRS to Prince >^^< >^^< Hope you all have a relaxing evening and a good weekend, safe journeys, and reasons to SMILE! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3