Friday, January 28, 2011

FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINE

" Your life is swiftly passing by, don't waste it living for yourself, live for other" Dad.

ONLY A LITTLE

Just a little smile will cheer us,
When life's hill is very steep.
Just a kindly word will help us

When a frown would make us weep
Just the sunshine on the waters,
Just the rainbow in the sky,
Just a little love so little,
And its value is so high..
Author unknown

This picture below was taken the day that I ordered my plants from Burpe, they will arrive in early april , and be in the ground soon after that, Picture taken by Mary.

Good Morning,

How are you feeling on this Friday morning ? I think that I am doing very well, I will let you know for sure after I have cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, can you smell it I can, sit down right here in this rocker and I will pour you a cup and I might give you one of my early morning smiles.

You can see the little tiny cubs on this video. No bigger than little puppies.
http://youtu.be/u46j3qRWbKc

Hello there Oreo, I was just on my way in to see you and Sara, does she know that you are up and out here ?,We could just go on in and surprise her, I hope that she won't get after you for this. I wan't to tell you first Oreo that Dad loves you and I am hopeing to see you workin soon. This snow will soon be over and you can find your ball. Well here is the door Oreo. Sara's Dog Training blog, Good luck. DAD.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

.Wherever you live on this earth and produce tomatoes, you must see this below, and please read it to the very bottom. lots of good information, encluding many diseaes, You will be glad to have this page close at hand all year long DAD.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE.

Wishing For My Turn .

RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad..

Jennifer White's Blog

John White's Blog # 1

John White's Blog # 2.

.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe

Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

Today 1/28/11
Morning snow showers. High 8C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Becoming partly cloudy later with many flurries today
Morning snow showers. High 8C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

I may be done I don't really know, remember the side pannel if I did it won't fail you as I sometimes do. I will see you in the morning if it don't smow----

BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad! Those little bear cubs are so cute! Why do we love baby animals so much?

I only have to work half a day today, so I'll be getting my weekend started early.
Hope you have a good weekend!
~Sara

Cindi said...

Good Morning Dad...
I posted the bear cubs video on my facebook acct their so cute..I'm enjoying a cup of Folgers breakfast blend this morning with ya
have a great day
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

We are busy packing and loading the car. Today we leave charming Dunedin and head south to beachy Anna Maria Island. The sun is shining so the beach and water will be very welcoming.

We did go out for breakfast this morning and most of the meat products came from Amish country in Lancaster PA as did the delicious coffee. A wonderful find on the internet...to bad we found it on our last day.

I did make a stop at the farmer's market and bought some treats for Oreo...carrot muffins.

I hope your day is as lovely as ours. Sure to make you think of tomatoes. Have a wonderful day. ....Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of you Dad! I got my catalog, but haven't had a free minute to look though it... I am already ready for a delicious tomato sandwich fresh from your garden!!!
Take care and I will talk to you soon.
XOXOXOXO
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hope you are all staying warm and that you and Ms. Mary are enjoying your coffee. Hope sweet Prince is enjoying a soft, warm place to curl up for a cat nap >^^< -- maybe on your lap?

That video is wonderful, I'm sure -- hoping to view it later after my scan is done. Bears, of any size, are beloved of me. They are magnificent! and yes, the little ones are so cute.

I know you're thinking about this year's crop! Hope it is the best one yet.

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS to the Prince <3