Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVEN

" Time is so precious- do not waste it"

Good Morning.
.
I don't know if I am able yet to write any kind of a decent journal, but I know that sweet Misty would want me to try so here I go, bear with me.
For a starter we could look at this below, beautiful flowers and tomatoes from Burpee. This is where I am getting my plants this year, around April the 1st

( This is one of those that you will have to click on the back up button above to continue reading the journal. sorry about that but it does work. DAD )
.
" Time Amazing New Tomatoes, & PeppersTo view this email in a browser Click Here

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page You should read this all the way to the bottom of the page, DAD

For several years now it has always been that I go to Sara's Dog Training blog, and I am not going to stop now, even though Misty will not be with us, She would want us to go on as usual. We do miss her so very much, (I lost two of my Shelties years ago and we still talk of enjoying them so much.) Now Oreo we want you to know that we LOVE you, and are expecting to see you soon. Thanks to all you Sara for bringing smiles many mornings when I have been grouchy. DAD.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog # 1
John White's Blog # 2
'
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe Thanks Steve for all you give us, DAD
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
Today...1/26/11
Rain and snow. High 5C. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%. 2-3cm of snow expected.
Rain and snow in the morning. Periods of light snow in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snowfall around one inch

( I thought that spring was here, now I don't know. DAD)

It is time again for me to go, but as usual I will not be far from home today. The weather is warmer 42 at 3 a. m. and the wildlife Habitat is calling for me. If you need me my email is white6416r@aol.com. I plan on seeing you in the morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I hope Oreo's silly photo today made you smile. He's been a bit crazy the past few days, and quite demanding. Maybe that is his way of helping me cope. He's a good boy.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you can SMILE today too and keep all those good memories close. Have a wonderful Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

Time for a cup of coffee and a nice visit with you. For Christmas I received 4 bags of coffee and 3 of them came south with us. We are almost finished with Starbucks Christmas Blend...it is not as bold as sumatra but very smooth.

Those photos of red and green veggies on Burpees site made me smile. The bowl of tomatoes looked like the bowl I had filled with tomatoes to sent to me. Sweet sweet memory.

If your 2011 plants are arriving I'm early April, you will be busy in March preparing the ground. Glad it is warming up for you and family of birds and other creatures that visit your nature habitat.

Have a pleasant peaceful day.
...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Have a wonderful Wednesday Dad ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince Charming:
Hope you will forgive me for checking in so late ;) and hope you are all staying warm and having a good evening. Whose lap is the Prince curled up on, I wonder? ;) Your friend Steve's photos are amazing -- you can feel how cold it must be there by looking at those! Brrrr!

Well, no, Dad, January means we still have 2 more months of winter, but you'd never know it here. I'm hoping for some more seasonal weather, but we should be grateful for whatever we get, yes? Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3