Thursday, January 20, 2011

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWO

.
" Begin, continue and conclude the day with God"

Good morning.
.
This is just real cute:
You won't see this very often.
Click here: Doggy and Deer






How are you feeling on this Thursday morning . I hope that you can hardly wait to get out of bed and to your job, am I wrong, I have been before.

I have news for you, I am not that complaining old man that talked to you yesterday morning, I can even say that my mood is Happy. My feet are so much better and I am convinced that doctor D.W' knew what he was doing, I think that I will keep him.

I wonder what kind of a mood Sara, Misty and Oreo are in this morning, I hope that can say with me Happy. The only way to find out for ourselves is to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will tell us all we need to know, You are doing a wonderful job Sara, and I am glad that I know you and count you as my friend. DAD

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog
..
John White's Blog
John White's Blog #2
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Today..1/2011
Mostly Cloudy. High 10C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies. High around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.



RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad.

To view this email in a browser Click Here This is where my tomato plants are coming from this year, plants will arrive sometime after the 1st of April. DAD

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden

.
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Burpee
.



I have enjoyed my visit with you this morning, I am trying to make these Journals a little shorter, by doing that I may have left some things out that should be here, but remember the side panel, you are always welcome over there. DAD.

" Time is so precious- do not waste it"

.BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.


5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm happy to hear you are doing better today and that your doctor does know what he's doing. That is a blessing. Take care and enjoy your Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD....
What a good day it is knowing you are smiling and your feet are ready for some walking. The video of the dog, the deer and the cat is delightful. That deer has become part of the family. So many precious scenes but my favorites are the deer licking the cat and the end of the video. How much better the world would be if people of all races and cultures could get along as well.

Enjoy your 50 degree sunny day. Makes you feel like spring and tomato season will be here soon. We'll try the beach again today,yesterday the dense fog sent us home. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and adorable Prince:

Very nice video :) and I'm wondering what Prince thought of it? ;)

So it's a little warmer over your way today, and you are feeling better -- this is good! We are enjoying a perfect Thursday weather-wise, and hoping you all will have a wonderful afternoon/evening! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

Sara said...

The dog and deer video is wonderful! How sweet. I don't think that could happen with my dogs. They also bark when they see deer, and the deer run away. The deer do seem curious about us, before they hear my loud mouth dogs!

More snow for me tomorrow. It has been a crazy few weeks worth of weather.

Hope you have sunshine!

Sara

Sonya said...

Hey Dad! That snow is coming your way! Enjoy! It's about 2 inches here. I think. I should go check and see. It's been a few hours since I looked. lol