Thursday, January 27, 2011

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED EIGHT

Good Morning,
.
I hope that you are feeling good this morning, I am doing better, we did get several things done yesterday that we had needed to have done long ago, we got the brakes relined on our Buick, now I am going to feel safer, it did snow most of the day, and I hope that this will be the last one until next winter, my tomato plants are getting nervous. DAD.

I would like for some of you to go with me this morning to Sara's Dog Training blog, I want us to show Oreo that we love him, and are backing him 100% if several of us go together it would please him, Sara I hope that you are having some better days. Your Tennessee friend. DAD .

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Be Cheerful.
.
Be cheerful! Give this lonesome world a smile;
We stay, at longest, but a little while.
Hasten we must, or we shall lose the chance
To give the gentle word, the kindly glance
Be sweet and tender; that is doing good;
'Tis doing what no other good deed could.
.
Plant a Rainbow Garden Nutrition for Life To view this email in a browser Click Here

( You will need the back up button on this above to be able to continue, up above on the left)
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
,
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
.
Wishing For My Turn

.RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad.
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog # 1
John White's Blog # 2
.

LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe .. Good morning Steve, DAD


Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy ,Good Morning Jim. DAD
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Today. 1/27/11
Times of sun and clouds. High 7C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. High around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph

.
Read all the way to the end of page..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

My Daily Prayer.
,
" If I can do some good today. If I can serve along life's way. If I can something helpful say, Lord show me how.
.

If I can right a human wrong. If I can help to make one strong. If I can cheer with smile or song. Lord, show me how.

If I can aid one in distress. If I can make a burden less If I can spread some happiness, Lord show me how."

It is time again for me to go, but as usual I will not be far from home today. The weather is cooler 29 at 3 a. m. and the wildlife Habitat is calling for me. If you need me my email is white6416r@aol.com. I plan on seeing you in the morning..

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.

5 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
A big storm just missed us! Everyone around here is so glad that we won't have another day of shoveling and slow moving commutes. I think even Oreo is glad, because he is starting to have a hard time finding his favorite ball in the piles of snow in the backyard. A dog has to play ball, ya know.

Hope you have a good thursday.

Sara

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

What a positive blog you offer us this morning..."be cheerful", "plant a healthy rainbow garden" and a helpful "daily prayer"I think everyone who reads your blog today will smile and feel better. Prince is enjoying a happy you and his sunny window today. Have a very pleasant day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome Prince:

Very glad to hear you had your brakes realigned, Dad -- especially in the wintry weather, one needs good brakes! ;)

That is a good prayer and one that helps the world. Hope you are all staying warm after tending to the Wildlife Habitat, and that Prince is dispensing his handsomeness, cuteness, charm and warmth in abundance! >^^< Love to you all from Jamaka and fams ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Philly had 15" of snow last night. This afternoon the sun was out and we were set to take Sofia to the doctor for her one month check-up. After the stroller got stuck in the snow a couple of times, we decided to return home and call a taxi. If everone had shoveled their sidewalks which is the law in Philly, we could have had a lovely walk. No complaints. It still was a lovely day. Hope tomorrow is a fine day for you. Aloha from Philly...Sara's aunt

John White said...

Hi Dad, Enjoyed your post as usual. Glad to hear you got the Buick fixed up. I took Jen's Civic in & got her a new battery & wiper blades. I am still enjoying doing my blog...never seem to run out of stuff & appreciate all the help you have been. Hello to Mary.