Monday, January 24, 2011

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIVE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it"

Good Morning.


Add Flower Power to your Garden To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
( Note that you will need to click on the back up button after you have viewed the flowers to be able to continue, its at the top at the left side )
.
I never tire of telling you that I do love these early mornings visits with you, especially this one on Monday morning. I am not teasing you I mean it, Nothing could be better than sitting here in complete silence, nothing but the sound of the wildlife out in the trees around the tomato garden. I must have this little time alone before I start the day. Wthhout it I don't know if I could make it or not. It gives me time to meditate and think about how I might spend the time that I have left to live in this world " Time is precious- do not waste it".


RECORD RELICS . I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad.
.
It looks like that I have forgot what I was going to tell you next, but I did think of Sara, Misty and Oreo is important to me , so let's stop in at Sara's Dog Training blog and see what is going on, I am hoping that they all are doing good, especially Misty. Dad.
.
And it seems that I have not said very much about our coffee lately, yes we still us Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee, I would be afraid to quit using it, I know of several readers that might leave me, especially one, DAD .


The Chicken Chronicles...Again
2 months ago
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
40 minutes ago
Wishing For My Turn
18 hours ago
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog # 1
John White's Blog # 2
,.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather .

Today..1/24/11
Patchy freezing drizzle
possible early. Snow showers early. High 11C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Patchy freezing drizzle possible early. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Shooting My Universe . Don't you dare miss Dad.
.

Read all the way to the end of page..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

I may not be done but I must stop anyway, but as usual I will be in hollering distance all day, holler if you need me, 6416R@AOL.COM.

AT Parting.
.
" In every land the language knows. Some tender , singing words, That always when the parting guest. Speeds on his way is heard.


With "au revoir," " Auf widerschn," Adios" or ' "Farewell "

Each meant for sweet remembrance sake, the hearts good wish to tell.

But I like the Mexican that

holds all needs of men " God keep you , friend in grace and health, until we meet again."

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Monday! With the good Lord's help it is going to be a great day here. I hope your day is a wonderful one too!

Joan said...

DAD...
I don't know what to write today. After you visited Sara's blog today she posted on her blog...Misty passed away at the vets around 2 am on the coldest night a -16 of the year. Do go back and read her blog but bring lots of tissues.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Your Furry Friend, Misty is a precious memory.
Your words on Parting say to Keep in Grace.
How appropriate, for Misty does live with Grace. Misty sure did bring lots of smiles to our faces. Now, I try to smile through my tears as I look at the beautiful photo of her in the snow. Love to you Mary and Prince. Aloha from Philly....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome sweet Prince:
So glad to say hello this Monday afternoon -- hope you are all warm and comfortable, sipping some fresh coffee and watching the birds outside while curling up warm inside. Another week and a new chance to help others :)

Very sorry to read your friend's news above. They know they will be reunited with her again in due time<3

Your friend Steve's photo is a beauty; I really love the one he posted before that, of our very own California harbor seals ;)

Wishing you all love from Jamaka and fams