Good Morning
.....
Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
..BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD ..
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
.....
There have been a lot of improvements made on this web page DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.....
Look at it if you have the time this week end. You will be surprised and we do hope that we can be of some service with this web page. I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date DAD.. .....EDITED 2/14/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad.
.....
I am ready for your questions.
......
Average Customer Rating
4.2 out of 5
• All About Tomatoes
.
• Tomato Tips - Gowing Tomatoes
.
Tomato Brandywine
.
Customer Favorite Dating to 1885, this heirloom wins most flavor contests.
85 days. Dating to 1885. This is by far the best known of all heirlooms and for good reason. Everyone who tastes it is enchanted by it's superb flavor. The fruits have a very large beefstake shape and grow on unusually upright, potato-leaved plants. The color is an appetizing shade of red-pink. The fruits set one or two per cluster and ripen late.But at summer's end, Brandywine's qualities really shine when it develops an incredible fine, sweet flavor. Fruits average 1 lb each.Indeterminate.
.....
The above information is from BURPEE.
.....
I saw Princess early this morning. She seems to be holding her own. She is in my opinion is still a very sick little cat. She did eat and drink a little more yesterday and her breathing was some better at times. And she does sleep soundly when she sleeps. We will keep you posted over the weekend. Thanks for your interst in her, she apprecates all those comment that she is getting. DAD.
.....
The tempeature here at Dad's Garden this morning at 3 a.m. was 48, and I think that we are going to see a little sun today, tomato time is drawing near. My garden spot and I are waiting for just a little longer. We want the tempeature to be right. And one good thing Burpee won't send the plants untill the time is right I am glad for that.
......
The tea and coffee has been ready a long time I just forgot to mention it. Hop on in here with that big smile on your face , and you already know that I do not likes frowns.
...
I hope to see you again in the morning if all is well. Walk very careful today, someone may be watching your every step, and we do want to be a good example. SMILE if you can.
...
BYE BYE DAD
...
white6416r@aol.com.......
...
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved. ..
...
.My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon phone service. Check in your city to be sure. DAD.
....
I wan't to tell you one more time before run away, to please look at Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page over the weekend and let me know what you think about it. DAD
......
Labels: WINDY and WARM.
.....
14 years ago

4 comments:
Morning Ray, hope this finds you, Mary, & Princess doing well this morning. Please give my love to all the friends tomorrow. Lord willing, I hope to see everyone at Spring Meeting. Have a good &don't work to hard. lol Yours in Christ, Jay
I am glad that Princess is doing some better. I am still sending up prayers for her.
Happy Valentine's Day to you, Mary and Princess. Helen
Hello Dad Just popping in to say Hello ~ have had a very busy day here ~ But just wanted to join you in a cuppa and to say goodnight ~ Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy your Meeting ~ Ally x
Hi, Dad! I went over to check out all the work you've been doing on Dad's Tomato Garden Webpage, and it's looking great. I had fun looking again at all the photos from last year and getting excited for this year. You sure do get those tomatoes to grow fast, and they get so tall! I guess you buy them as little plants and not seeds. What do you feed them? And I've never asked you, but... what do you do with all those tomatoes?? I bet your sweet next door neighbor gets some of them! Love, Becky
Post a Comment