Good Morning.
.....
Time is so precious-do not waste it...
...
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD ...
...
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.....
This is not a regular blog, as I do not write on Sundays.
...
It is a very sad news that I have to tell you.
.....
Our sweet little cat Princess passed away yesterday afternoon around 3 p.m. Mary and I were both with her when she died. It was a very hard,sad, and trying time to see her go.
...
If you look at the Cam. today you can see her grave, it is at the base of the flag pole.
...
I will tell you more in my regular blog on Monday morning. We do want to thank all of you that sent us so much comforting comments, friends are wonderful.
......
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
...
This above is one of my favorites DAD.
..
Turn the speakers on when you view this, and have a box of kleenex handy
........
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
...
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
..
..My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon cell phone service, check in your own city to be sure. DAD.
......
14 years ago

8 comments:
My heart is with you and Mary during this time of sadness. I'm glad that Princess got to be in her home surrounded by love when her time came, instead of some cold vet's office. Princess was a lucky girl to be able to share her life with you and Mary, and I know that you both feel blessed to have shared your lives with her. I hope that when the time is right you will honor Princess by sharing your love with another kitty that needs love and a home. I like to think that Princess is happily purring in the lap of God now, being stroked by the hand that created her.
Love and hugs... Becky
I am thinking of Mary and you today, and praying God will give you both comfort. God bless you both.
I am so sorry to hear about Princess passing. I will be keeping you in my prayers. Linda
Princess will be remembered fondly. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Dad and Mary I am so sorry to hear that Princess has passed away ~ when I saw you posting on a Sunday I just knew before I read your post ~ you are in my prayers ~ Ally x
ANIMALS CAN BE WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
sam
I am so sorry to hear about Princess. I know that she was a part of the family and that you both will miss her so very much.
Love to you both, Karen
Dear Dad,
I hurt for you and AMry, becasue I know so well how much a beloved pet's death can break your heart. Please know that I am thinking of you both and praying very hard that our Dear Father in Heaven will comfort you both. I am sure that Princess is romping around in God's flower garden right now...and you Will see her again.
love,
carlene
Post a Comment