....
GOOD MORNING
....
'Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal ...
.
T0DAY IS FEBRUARY THE 5TH, AND THE FIRST THING THAT i AM GOING TO SAY HERE AT 3.A.M. THIS MORNING IS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET DAUGHTER MARY.
....
DAD HOPES THAT YOU ENJOY THE DAY, AND YOU KNOW THAT WE WILL BE GOING TO LUNCH TODAY WITH TWO OF OUR BEST FRIENDS. THAT will BE A PLEASURE.
....
YOU MUST READ THIS BELOW TODAY IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE SOME OF MINE OFF, IT'S GOOD. DAD.
..
Tennessee Granddaddy
..
I am working on this Dad's Grocery Store Days , it is not complete yet, I have another picture to add, but it is o.k. to view what I do have completed. Dad.
....
NOW I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE TEMPERATURE HERE THIS MORNING AT 3 A.M IT IS A COLD 17.
.
Ultimate Seed Starting Kit
.
To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
OF COURSE THIS IS BURPEE.
....
We have added several new links to our side panel for your convenience, and ours. I hope that you find them useful and interesting. More will be coming soon...
...
.Burpee
.
Dad's Airplane Flying Days.
.
.Dad's Grocery Store Days
.
Sara's Dog Training
'
.These four links above are an example of what we are doing.
....
I AM STILL NOT FEELING THE VERY BEST BUT JUST TRYING TO HANG IN THERE, BECAUSE i KNOW THAT SPRING CAN'T BE VERY FAR AWAY, AND I DO WANT TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE MORE TOMATO SEASON.
....
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
CLICK ON THIS ABOVE AND SEE IF YOU CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. I MADE A ZERO. DAD'
....
Why not try out DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM today.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT SEE OUT THERE, I DO HAVE BETTER LIGHTING AT NIGHT, NOT AS GOOD AS I HOPE TO HAVE, BUT YOU CAN SEE THE FLAG WAVING IN THE BREEZE AT MIDNIGHT, I DID LAST NIGHT.
.
AND THEN WHEN THOSE TOMATOES BEGIN TO GROW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THEM FROM YOUR EASY CHAIR.
....
Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.
Speak kindly.
....
....
I MUST GET THAT TEA AND COFFEE READY, DON'T GO AWAY IT WILL BE READY SOON.
....
HERE IS MY DAILY THOUGHT'
'' SWEET IS THE REST IN BEARING OF THE CROSS; DEATH TO A LIFE THAT BRINGS ME ONLY LOSS; BUT FROM THIS DEATH A RESURRECTION SURE; A CHRIST FILLED LIFE, ACCEPTABLE AND PURE.''
..
THIS IS TAKEN FROM ONE OF OUR HYMNS, MY FRIENDS FROM R.L. ALLAN and sons, IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND GAVE ME PERMISSION TO USE IT. DAD...
....
WELL IT'S TIME TO GO, IF I DON'T GO I CAN'T COME BACK, I DO WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE MORNING, THESE SHORT LITTLE VISITS THAT WE HAVE HERE EACH MORNING ARE GOOD FOR BOTH OF US.
....
I HOPE THAT WE ALL CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT THIS MORNING. ONE THING THAT COMFORTS ME EACH MORNING IS TO REALIZE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE LOOKING DOWN FROM ABOVE, AND THEN TRY TO LEAVE EVERY THING IN HIS HANDS, DAD.
....
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763....
..
WHY DON'T YOU SURPRISE ME SOMETIME,IF YOU HAVE VERIZON CELL PHONE THE CALL WILL BE FREE. YOU MIGHT CHECK WITH VERIZON IN YOUR CITY TO BE SURE. DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
.....
14 years ago

9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY!! You all stay warm today as you venture out to lunch! I hope you have something delicious and enjoy the day.
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling too well, Dad. Get plenty of rest and enjoy that good hot coffee. Spring is just around the corner.
Love, Becky
Dad, Good Morning. Here where I live in PA it was 15 degrees at 6 a.m. Hope you feel better and have a nice lunch. Happy Birthday to Mary.
Morning again Ray, do hope you get to feeling better as day wears on. Happy Birthday to youagain, Mary. Many more! When you go for lunch,have a bite for me, too. lol Both of you have a great day. Yes Ray, just a few more months until tomatoe season.Appreciated the verse from our hymnbook, that is a very good thought, not just for today but every day. Love you all down in Ktown & the meetings there. Take care! Jay
good morning here in SWFL its....cold 33 this am....our tomatoe farmers had to pick as many as they could yesterday...hopefully we didnt lose alot...have a good day ;)
Happy Birthday to Mary! I know you both will have a wonderful day. Remember that your cuz' is thinking about you and I wish that I could be there to help you celebrate! Love you both lots and lots! Karen
Happy Birthday Mary have a wonderful special day ~ and Dad I hope you are feeling a bit better now ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" see you in the morning ~ Ally x
Happy Birthday to Mary. I hope all of you have a great lunch and a good time. Helen
Hello Dad! Happy Birthday to Mary!! Hope it is a wonderful day and that lunch was really good. I noticed that your friend is from Glasgow Scotland, my father was born there. I have always wanted to visit. Linda
Happy Birthday to Mary!!!! I hope both of you have enjoyed your day, and had a nice lunch. It's cold here in Virginia too. It's going to be 12 degrees tonight. Too cold for me!!!
Hugs & Love,
Pat
Post a Comment