Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE.

Good Morning.
.....
..
I would rather have one rose and a kind word. From a friend while I'm here,Than a whole truck load when I'm gone .
....
Why not try out DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM today, you never know what you might see out there. You might see old Dad running around on that cart. DAD..
..
.'Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
....
I am working on this Dad's Grocery Store Days , it is not complete yet, I have another picture to add, but it is o.k. to view what I do have completed. Dad.
.....
Here is my thought for this wednesday...
....
" Not everyone that sayeth unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven. ''
....
What better place to read than Matthew chapters 5,6,and 7-- Word's of JESUS. This thought from chapter 7 and verse 21.
....
It is cold here in The Tennessee Valley, at 3 a.m. the tempeature is 12. That is too cold for old Dad, but I guess I will just have to wrap up a little more and take it. I don't want to go outside but the birds are completly out of feed and water, so I must go.
....
I am going to make our tea and coffee before I go and a cup of that coffee will help me. And guess what We have this morning some CHOCK-FULL-O-NUTS coffee the first that we have had in a long time, I made it good and strong so you may want some half and half. Help yourself and smile. Dad.
....
We have added several new links to our side panel for your convvience, and ours. I hope that you find them useful and interesting. More will be comming soon.
.....
Burpee
..
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
..
Dad's Grocery Store Days
..
Sara's Dog Training
.....
These four links above are an example of what we are doing.
.....
I DID NOT SLEEP VERY WELL LAST NIGHT AND I FEEL A LITTLE TIRED, SO I THINK THAT I WILL STOP FOR A LITTLE QUITENESS AND REST AND MAYBE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE.
....
I DO HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL EARLY IN THE MORNING If I AM SPARED. SMILE FIRST AND BE KIND AND GENTLE TO ALL THAT YOU MEET TODAY.

....
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
..
865-850-5763..
..
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.....

5 comments:

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, it is not as cold here this morning as there. It was 19º when I got up. I saw all that snow on your cam this morning. Take care when you go out to feed those birds. Helen

Cindi said...

Good morning Dad..be careful when when feed those birds this morning...bundle up good! ;)

Midlife Mom said...

Just hopped over here from Donna's place. She recommended your blog. Glad I stopped, enjoyed it especially the verses from the Bible! Take care and stop by my place for a visit if you can!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is 12 degrees here and it after noon already. So cold and snowing yet. Hope you got a little rest this morning and are feeling better this afternoon. 'On Ya'-ma

Linda said...

Hello Dad, I have been gone for a bit, busy at work and all but I am hoping that i am back now! It has been terribly cold here too. I am ready for tomato weather. Linda