Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY EIGHT.

Good Morning.
....
On our outdoor Cam we have a feature that lets us snap a picture if we see something there we would like to show. This is what I did yesterday when the snow began to fall. The picture does not let you see any snow falling in the air, but you can see the snow on the ground. I did receive a few comments while this was going on , some from far away places. Here below is one from one of my friend in California.
....
jmuhj has left a new comment on your post

SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY SEVEN.":
....
Good morning, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! Hope you feel better as the day goes on. Looks like it's snowing over your way -- your WebCam looks beautiful! I enjoyed the gardening video and plan to do what they say about storing seeds in a jar in the refrigerator. My dad's prized Blue Larkspur seeds should be nice and safe there. ;) Have a good day; best to you all, and big PURRS to the prettiest furry girl in TN! ^^
....
Now remember that my friend lives in Southern California.
....
Check this Cam out, some sunny days it is good, and I am trying to get the light working for night viewing, I have help it some but still need more light right on the flag.
....
Why not try out DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM today, you never know what you might see out there. DAD.
.....
'Time is so precious-do not waste it."..
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .

....

://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com

( THIS LINK ABOVE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LINK TO DAD'S '' TOMATO GARDENING WITH DAD '' THE FOUR BELOW ARE TO MY FOUR WEB PAGES.)
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/.
..
.http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home.
..

//sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home
....
Here is my thought for this tuesday:

'' Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.Which having no guide , overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.''
....
" How long will thou sleep, O sluggard ? when will thou arise out of thy sleep ? Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man."
....
Taken from Proverbs chapter 6 .V erses 6,7,8 9.10.and 11.

.....
My sweet daughter Mary has a birthday on the 5th. of February.that will be on Thursday of this week. I have't planed very much yet, but whatever Mary wants that is what Mary is going to get, she deserves it. She has been a great help to me in my old day's DAD.
.....
.....

THIS IS THE CUTEST WEB SITE. YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT.
.....
http://www.dailypuppy.com/

.....
At 3 a.m. this morning the tempeature was 21 here at Dad's house. And I think that I saw where it said maybe snow showers again today, hang in there spring will soon be here.
....
It is time for me to run, be careful today the way you walk and talk, someone may be listining and watching. So we do want to be a good example, that is what it's all about. DAD.
....
I will see you early in the morning if all is well. Smile to day and do your exercise, I have heard it said that the best exercise is bending down to help some one that is having trouble.
....
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
....
865-850-5763..
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.



9 comments:

The Old Bat Cadet said...

Another nice webcam is www.snowmancam.com from Gaylord, Michigan. Lots of deer, squirrels, wild turkey and in the summer bear. Enjoy.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Lots of us have or are getting snow right now. Spring is just around the corner and I'm hoping early, but we never know. Happy Birthday to Mary a little early here, but in case I forget later, I'll send good wishes now.
Hope your day is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma

Kelly said...

Good snowy morning to y'all :) We havent gotten any of the white stuff. They predict some flurries tonight, but I dont think there will be any accumulation. The ant is indeed a good example of how we should plan ahead and be ready. Thanks for posting that. :) I am off to have some good coffee of yours this morning to get me going. Y'all have a wonderful day! Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

I looked at your web cam this morning, and your backyard is so pretty and snowy! It has not snowed here much at all. We are going skiing in North Carolina in a couple weeks, so I hope they have a lot of snow!

Much love,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Dad! That snow is so beautiful...Thanks for sharing that picture. I need a cuppa Joe before I go out and build a snowman! You and Mary need to stay inside and keep warm! But enjoy that beautiful view.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Lynne said...

It sure is beautiful, the snow! I wish we would get some this year but we keep getting teased with just a little bit! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Morning Ray, I see you all got snow down your way. We did as well last night,but sun is out today & melting it very fast. It is still cold,though. Be sure & tell Mary (Happy Birthday) for. Just got through reading Jim's blog & wishing Beverly the same. Have you had any new friends from up this way, yet? I gave a couple of friends from meeting,your blog. I told them they should visit, especially if they want to know how grow big beautiful tomatoes. I enjoy you sharing your thoughts & words of wisdom. They have been & continue to be, a great help to me. Thanks so much, I love & miss you guys. Jay

jmuhj said...

Hi, all! It's just not letting me access your WebCam today, but I hope you are all staying warm and dry and enjoying the beauty of the snow. Wish you'd share some, as our snowpack and rainfall are VERY LOW and we may have a hard summer. That was a big surprise seeing my yesterday's post up on your journal today, Dad! :)

My best to you all, an early Happiest of Birthday Wishes to Ms. Mary, and big, big PURRS to the prettiest purrer in Tennessee, Princess beauty! ^^

Anonymous said...

online casino earn money Azara, this bird, like the cuckoo, deposits its eggs in other powerful.
It was applied to several of the successors of Manco,


My web site :: internet casino
Also see my webpage: internet casino