....
( THIS CAME IN THIS SUNDAY MORNING FROM MY AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS. DAD
http://localsite1.homestead.com/enter.html )
.......
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM IS LOOKING GOOD THIS MORNING, THERE SEEMS TO BE A BRISK WIND BLOWING.
.....
'Time is so precious-do not waste it''
..
"BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD."
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
....
I like these Saturday's. What about you ? We can both take it a little slower this morning, we will just relax and drink our Tea or Coffee and take some rest that I am sure we all need.
..
I already have a big pot of Dunkins Donut coffee this morning, and it smells so good. Come on sit down, how can you wait. And that Tea smells good too Ally, I am sure that you are going to love it. If not fuss at me, and I'll try to do better. Dad.
..
Saturday is the day that I write my journal for two days in one as I do not write on Sunday morning. So this one is for Saturday and Sunday. Mary and I have our usual plans for Sunday. We haven't decided about our lunch yet , but it could be at Dad's table, nothing could please me more than that. Oh, I do believe that a platter of red ripe Tomatoes would make it perfect.
....
Ultimate Seed Starting Kit,
.
Burpee of course. Dad.
..
To view this email in a browser Click Here
'''''
http://www.joygreetings.com/ibelieve.htm
..
My friend John C, who lives in Va, sent this to me. I have known John for a lot of years. Dad.
....
The visitors map is working. click on the visitors link over in the side panel and see who is watching us. There is a counter for each page. This page Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page has the most far away hits DAD.
....
These four links below are our most important links. We are currently working on them to make them more useful to you. Please check on each one of these when you have a little spare time. DAD.
....
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
..
Dad's Memoirs Web Page
..
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page
..
Dad's Songbirds and Roses Web Page
....
Custom Grown Burpee PlantsTo view this email in a browser. DAD.
...
Click Here
.....
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS WEATHER, HERE IN THE TENNESSEE VALLEY AT 3 A.M. THE TEMPERATURE IS 37. AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT IT IS GOING TO BE WARM FOR A FEW DAYS. NOW DON'T THAT LOOK LIKE THAT TOMATO SEASON IS GETTING A LITTLE CLOSER, ( here in the Tennessee Valley.) SOME OF YOU ARE ALREADY PRODUCING AND EATING TOMATOES. WHY DON'T YOU TELL US HOW YOU ARE DOING> DAD.
.....
Now would be a good time to start making your plans for your garden. You may have had some problems last season that you don't want to have this year.
.....
So now is a good time to send me your questions, I may not be able to help you very much but I can always call on some of my friends , who know a lot more than I will every know about tomatoes, and they will gladly help us out. And remember you can't loose because there is no charge or any obligation for this service. All that I ask is that you send me a big smile.
.....
You can send the questions any way that you choose. Email or Telephone. ( see bottom of blog ) and if you wish your name does not have to be published. So what are you waiting on, let's get started. DAD.
.....
......................
BLUEBERRY COFFEE LINK...
..
http://wishingformyturn.blogspot.com/
.
I AM CHECKING ON THIS COFFEE, THIS COMPANY HAS JUST OPENED A LARGE PLANT HERE IN EAST TENNESSEE.
,,,,,
....
http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal
....
This link ABOVE changes type written words INTO SPOKEN WORDS.( TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON. )
....
....
Why not try out DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM today. or tonight, it is lighted, but not very good i am working on it DAD.
.....
......
Here is my thought for the weekend.
..
" I don't know what the big deal is about old age. Old people who shine from inside look 10 to 20 years younger.''
Quoted by Dolly Parton.
.....
I need to go before you run me off'. But I will be back Monday morning if all is well. Be good until I talk to you again. I hope that you can smile for me and be kind and gentle to ever soul that you meet.
.....
THE FLAG ON DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM HAS BEEN BEAUTIFUL TODAY, FLYING IN THE HIGH WIND, LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU GO.
.....
Bye Bye DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.....
865-850-5763.... .
......
WHY DON'T YOU SURPRISE ME SOMETIME,IF YOU HAVE VERIZON CELL PHONE SERVICE THE CALL WILL BE FREE. YOU MIGHT CHECK WITH VERIZON IN YOUR CITY TO BE SURE. DAD
..
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
......

5 comments:
Good Saturday morning to you Dad! I am up early and ready to get this day started. I have my chicken show this morning and I am excited and rarin' to go! I wish I could have some of that coffee, but I will have to wait until I get to the show to have coffee if I dont want to have to make too many stops on the way if you know what I mean. ;) The weather is just going to be fantastic this weekend and I am looking forward to these warmer temperatures. You and Mary be sure to get outside and soak up a little sunshine today, enjoy that warmth. I got to go finish getting ready now, but I wanted to stop in and say hello and good morning before I left for the day. Love, Kelly
It is surprisingly warm here in Ohio this morning. 46 degrees and finally some of our huge piles of snow will melt. We won't see much sunshine though as it's supposed to rain.
Hope your Saturday is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma
Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for having the coffee ready. Let us know what you find out about the Blueberry Coffee. I read about how much Cindi was enjoying it. I also visited the spoken word link...thanks for sharing. I played with that for awhile. The web cam showing breaking day in the Tennessee Valley. It's supposed to be very nice here today. I was able to get out yesterday & watch the birds at the feeders. I enjoy this so.....planning on doing it today too. Have a good day! HUGS
Good Morning Dad, I am up early today, not sure why but I am enjoying the quiet with my coffee and reading journals. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and look forward to seeing you here on Monday morning. It is supposed to be warm here this weekalso. Linda
Hello, Dad, Ms. Mary and Princess beauty! It's windy over your way, I see -- hope you are all staying warm inside! It's cold and rainy here, but we're getting a little sun break. My dear friends returned from their journey and I got to welcome them home. I will miss caring for their gorgeous cat, Tiger! but look forward to seeing him soon. We are all enjoying our CATurday and the coffee is very good, thanks! Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Post a Comment